the new prejudice?

Mr. Mang

has anyone noticed the prejudice against arabs since the 9-11 attacks? just because a few people of a group make mistakes doesn't mean the whole population (in this case millions and millions) is guilty.

my u.s. histroy 2 teacher was talking off subject during class and mentioned something like "yeah, if i saw an arab sitting there at my gate, i'd probably just reschedule the flight so i could live to fly another day."

what kind of racist bullshit is that? but i guess since september 11th people have believed all the media hype. instances like the one above have happened much more than just once.

moral of the story? be good to the arab people you see. they probably have to deal with all kinds of un-needed bullshit like this every day.

tell me your opinion. talk amongst yourselves!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Mr. Mang

but i guess since september 11th people have believed all the media hype.

you mean the make believe stuff like most of them being Arab, Muslim, and from Saudi Arabia, and Egypt?

Are they all terrorists?NO. But them being who the were is not lies.

Guest ALLAH NIGGA

true, true. Allah is muslim and has been catching a little bit of heat, but luckily I look mexican or cuban. Fuck a jew!

"has anyone noticed the prejudice against arabs since the 9-11 attacks? "

dood. where the fuck have you been, kabul? bro it started immediately on 9/12.....its been nine months and thousand of arabs and muslims have been detained for every fucking reason under the sun....sorry mr mang, but shit is been fucked for a while....get with it dood, before your next......

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

right after 9-11 i was drivin thru jerz with the wifey and saw some kids yellin some racist shit and throwin rocks at the building and the attendents at an arab owned gas station. the problem was, they were indian and not arab. ignorance...

hate is something that cannot be avoided...

theres hundreds of years of history as to why people hate each other......

im amazed at the whole pc bullshit myself.

you cant change the past. shits been going on for so long no one can remember whos really to blame in many cases.

Guest ALLAH NIGGA
Originally posted by chozer

this is dumb.

so you can say fuck people that hate on arabs but you dont care if someone hates on jews?

damn man i was just joshing cause ol dude above me said something about jews. Even if I were to hate on something i wouldnt be ignorant enough to hate a whole race. I can respect and befriend anyone who deserves it. One of my best boys is jewish (d-town Bomber)

Originally posted by ALLAH NIGGA

damn man i was just joshing cause ol dude above me said something about jews. Even if I were to hate on something i wouldnt be ignorant enough to hate a whole race. I can respect and befriend anyone who deserves it. One of my best boys is jewish (d-town Bomber)

you know whats even funnier, the first thing out of someones mouth after saying they arent racist or dont hate another race is to say they are friends with someone that is of that descent.

like it makes a difference if you are friends with a jew....

Guest --zeSto--

can of worms.... wide open !

You know why this 'new prejudice' is taking hold?

Simply because all of America's enemies in recent history were also Christians.

Both world wars were fought against other God-Fearing-White-Men.

As the Americans looked into the eyes of the Germans, they saw misguided equals.

But the black american soldiers still had to ride on the back of the train.

America can have the villan that it so desperately needs.

The evil spanish (Cuba, Coloumbia, Nicaragua) wern't really evil at all.

The terrible asians (VietNam, Korea, Japan and China) have money, so they cant be that bad.

But the Arabs refuse to play by America's imposed rules.

They have their own God and their own culture that the usa

can not infiltrate and force them to want Coke and McDonalds.

I sum it all up like this...

Arabs (talking about the religion here) will not bow to the American ideals of religion.

The USA has created it's own God. You hear 'God bless america' every single day,

but NEVER to you hear them mention Christ. It's they've invented a God

just for the purpose of Nationalism. Call it the Allmighty Dallah Bill.

And the Arabs refuse to bend their religious beliefs over profits.

(oil being a major exception)

ramble on...

Originally posted by --zeSto--

The USA has created it's own God. You hear 'God bless america' every single day,

but NEVER to you hear them mention Christ. It's they've invented a God

just for the purpose of Nationalism. Call it the Allmighty Dallah Bill.

Never thought of that before, good stuff man. You get a gold star sticker!

Guest --zeSto--

thanks!

It was really bothering me that I kept hearing people bring God into their issues,

but refuse to actually be specific about how they relate to God.

I think that most of America is completely empty on a spiritual level.

They can twist how they see Religious Obligations to fit their needs.

No more Meatless-Fridays, Adultery isn't really a sin anymore.

Only Lie, if it gets you ahead, and covet everything you see!

That's the one major thing that Muslims have that America does not.

DEVOTION TO THE FAITH. "Islam" means 'Submission".

I see them praying all them time and living by a strict code.

(too bad the code is still so old fashioned about human rights).

but NEVER do you hear them mention Christ. It's they've invented a God

just for the purpose of Nationalism.

you dont hear them mention christ because its against the 'law'. it's against the constitution. 'god' however is an all emcompassing term that people are much more comfortable with. 'god' is simply the generic english term for 'allah', 'buddha', 'brahma' or whatever other dietey someone might hold in high standing.

to think that egypt, afghanistan, iraq, iran or china (with their fervent lack of 'god) are any different is just ignorant.

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by seeking

'god' however is an all emcompassing term that people are much more comfortable with. 'god' is simply the generic english term for 'allah', 'buddha', 'brahma' or whatever other dietey someone might hold in high standing.

that's my point!

America has created a new 'God' that suits it own agenda.

There are huge differences between 'jehova' 'budha' and brahma'.

Differences that are so big, oneword can not propely describe them.

To put those 3 together is contradicing each one of them.

But in the spirit of the new 'God'...

Let's not question theology, because there's shopping to do and things to own.

(because that's how we fill the hole in the american way of life)

t

I think that most of America is completely empty on a spiritual level.

True, look at our president. If he was so devote to God I dont honestly think that he would be involved with the Enron scandal stealing working class people's money right out from under them leaving them fucked over. I also don't think any spiritual man would go blow up of a bunch of innocent civilians because someone killed americans but you knew it was going to happen. There's some fcked up people running this country, I just hope other countires dont listen to the american govt. when they tell them how to run their country like ours....

Archived