Spokane, Washington

Intangible

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ctrl+alt+del

blcksun- yeah thatd be fame's s/n. mine is my whole name, without any spaces. but you probably dont know my first name :crazy: fame knows it though, so does Captain Albert Ross

fames headed for better weather...

I know this manggggggggggggggggggg.....455 I neeeeeeed to get that book from you today or tommorow hit up my cell as soooon as you can, so I can get that before I leave tuesday morning (right now being sunday at 5:31pm) Ill try your house sometime...

Thats great....good to here...have fun tipping cows mr. s. 455 sorry i didnt fuckin show up the people i was getting a ride with flaked on me...so i was kinda stuck...hit me up early tommorow and we can meet up and ill bring some cans to rock with..

why do i have to tip cows, when i can just come meet up with you and tip you, plus i can milk you too for all your paint and your lunch money. make sure to bring some cans for me too boner face :)

conceeded ass motha fucka

-fuck all-

Mr. S,I got your e-mail from the other day.....good to know that the car took you there safely......hit me up in a few weeks,peace.

Whoa I am hung the fuck over... you missed a pretty crackn party last night... thanks snk I got your screen name from Mr. penis after he reprimanded me... anyways fame tipping? LOL... JK@ anyways I got court today woot woot

Eyezer

Guest socrates
Originally posted by DISCO BRYSO

how is seattle? give me the low-down.. now, please!

uhhhh rainy like always...god how could you forget about it, every drop of rain I here is like a bullet to my brain and in seattle that's alotta bullets

Guest ctrl+alt+del

seattle must have been A BITCH yesterday!! over here we got hit with a bitch of a storm at like 1 in the morning. i dig storms though. when i was younger i use to run outside and do rain dances. i still would if i wasnt scared of going outside. anyways. i stayed awake for the whole show. dry lightning at first, no sound other than the wind howling lightning is sick. itd flash out and light up the entire scene. for one split second i could see the world like it was day. and then darkness. and then more lightning. then the thunder came, and soon after i could hear the rain pinging off my roof. then, WOOOOOSH. it is on. its coming down like this is the last rain of the world. just gushing from the clouds. i watched it till it started slowing up, then almost stopping. im sure it did a little bit of raining after that, but the main event was over and i went to sleep. im sure it was horrible in seattle though. sure as hell wouldnt want to be coming over the pass with weather like that.

fame.......bring us back a shark, i know kids with swimming pools.

and then today...... i saw some villains ...

hey...you guys know what we need to do...we need to have our own forum...that doesnt have any connections with 12oz...or any other site or anything. so no one could find it, except for people given the address. because even though this is a convenient way of staying in touch, its not safe.

^^^^^Yes,I agree......this thread is not AIM.....C'mon,if you want to shoot the shit you should get on AIM,not this......fuck.----and yes,Dr.Doom,I also agree that Spokane sucks,which is why I am happy to leave again at the end of this summer....thank you for your time.

I heard Glus paints with an AIDS infected syringe in his pocket to infect the other writers at his yards! He is soo CRAZY! Glus is like so weeeiird, once he stole me a DOLL!!!!!! DUDE, seriously, if he were in Tiger Beat or Teen Bop I would jerk off all over the centerfold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hear he caps his pieces with THROWUPSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hawaii <----

Well Im just going to bump this so I dont loose place on it. More pictures coming as soon as I get back from hawaii...Which is going to take another week because I extended my stay. So Peace till I get back....Im bringin alot of flicks back fo sho....

Originally posted by DrownInMyCum

KillYurSteel... KYS huh? You ADES or JAIL? Fuck you both. Don't get caught up in the yards.

im not gonna say who i am....but there is no ades in kys there was an aids but he fell off doesnt paint no more....untill i see you face to face your threats dont mean shit to me and i can also say jail didnt do shit so why hate on him?????

Archived