The pushers and pimps eat shrimps!

Smart

so, I went out to some joint with my boys tonight, we mobbed up like 10 of us and 5 rugrats... we ate 13 pounds of shrimp and had about 5 beers each... NOBODY paid more than $6 total, except my one homey bought his little girl 2 appetizers and he drank 3 bloody mary's and his wife had 4 stoli and cranberry... he paid $21...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i hope i never have kids...or a wife...well..i never will...i can't even get a fucking girlfriend....so..i guess im clear.

i dont mind being alone..and i dont get lonely really...i think if i did get lonely i'd find a girlfriend...graffiti is too important to me to fuck it up with a girl.

Guest serpent of the light
Originally posted by Wilt

i dont mind being alone..and i dont get lonely really...i think if i did get lonely i'd find a girlfriend...graffiti is too important to me to fuck it up with a girl.

i wish i could commit myself to something that strong (other than straight edge.) graf means a lot, but i'd go out w/ a girl before painting most of the time. i suck.

Originally posted by AeRoSoL JuNkiE

That might be because you suck at it and you wear tight pants. who knows?

haha

thats funny....i see a lot of people on this forum talking about like..oh i have a life outside of graffiti and this and that...well...my social life is whack...i go out and do shit..but all i think about is painting..at this point in my life i'd rather paint 100 nice pieces than fuck 1 chick...graffiti is my social life...i dont give 2 shits about going out to some fucking club where i hate every faggot there with their geled hair and muscle shirts...just so i can find some equally whack girl who is drunk off her ass looking to fuck...im not trying to have kids...i pick my women carefully..perhaps too carefully..but i dont care..i dont look for females...id rather not have to introduce them to my lifestyle...its not worth hurting a girl...so yeah...maybe graffiti does please my in all aspects of life..who knows.

Originally posted by cmeup

one of my biggest fucking fears in life....

being lonely. :o

:spent:

word, that's why you fuck all those ugly chicks...

and all those men...

:lol: you wish...

I wish you never told me about it, a ninja doesn't need to hear that shit, damn man! Keep your personal homokinky fantasies to yourself... like I told you on, that's not my steezy...

thats some pussy shit smart... just put me on ignore... hippie...

tease

no, THAT'S some pussy shit... ignorance is what CREATES people like you Tease, I could never be ignorant...

hippie?

can somebody explain to me why ANYONE would call me this?

i dont understand how talking to someone over an internet message board justifies classifying them

people get to personal with tease and use excuses to mention him (being to diss or not) how he has such an impact to you guys is beyond me....he is just another member on channel zero

Originally posted by Smart

so, I went out to some joint with my boys tonight, we mobbed up like 10 of us and 5 rugrats... we ate 13 pounds of shrimp and had about 5 beers each... NOBODY paid more than $6 total, except my one homey bought his little girl 2 appetizers and he drank 3 bloody mary's and his wife had 4 stoli and cranberry... he paid $21...

where is this place...damn all that shrimp for 5 dollars

er... uh... there's this whole other world of message board out there called The Writer's Forum... look into it.:cool:

yeah i gathered that,but no one else on any other board on 12oz talks about him as much as they do on channel zero

Guest imported_Tesseract

The pushers and pimps eat shrimps!

I'll pass it down when I'm a mobster eatin' lobster...

:lol:hahahahahahahahahaahaha, beautifull!

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by Wilt

the worst is when you think that, then you meet a bomb girl. Then you don't know anymore.

Archived