what's your favorite lesbian rock band?

garcia_vega

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ilikeskulls.

i saw tribe 8 when i was thirteen.they scared me.vulgar and falic as all fuck...not too great musically though.

but check out cypher in the snow...if gypsy's played punk rock is the only discription i can think of.

I was going to say, "Where's L7?" Smart had that one covered though. I saw them open for Offspring, and the bitches had hairy legs like iiiiirrrrrrrrrrrkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't go to Offspring willingly though, so save that stupid shit your thinking, I was beaten and taken there unconsciencely....Where I awoke to hairily legged lesbians. They'd probably kick my ass if they knew I was talkin shit.

Guest Dyptheria

Team Dresch

Team Dresch rocked harder than any other all-female band, gay or straight. yes, i do put all-female and all-male bands in different categories. just listen, they actually do sound different.

Go to audiogalaxy look under riot grrl. theres bunches of good all female rock bands. Le tigre is good but some other good ones are:

The hissyfits

Sleater-kinney

Bangs(the lead singer is a chick the rest of the band is dudes)

The donnas(the donnas is kick ass all girl punk.)

Archived