D E K A . S,F only

$port

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

adek seems ok.He bombs frisco pretty hard but he doesnt seem to have any skills beyond those bubbles.Im biased cuz I had a bone to pick with him.I just dont appreciate whiteboys being thugs.I heard he was a nice guy though so I guess hes cool in my book.I semi battled him and he got me wupped me pretty good, but I had a gang of priorities before graff, no excuses though the guy gets his ups

Guest Driftin Mind

Frisco funk is the best...shit gets started so easily, over the dumbest shit. Seems like graf in SF is all political and shit, everyone dwells on details........why cant we all just get along

And what the fuck is wrong with a tough white boy????????

Good looking out on giving out too much info,I forget how pathetic law enforcement is,sorry.This is my point, it annoys me to see people who are able to live a good life fuck it up for fame or props.Me and my friends all grew up in shitholes,and Ive gone to great legnths to get out of the life that was constantly thrown in my face.Because of that, it annoys the fuck out of me to see that shit.I spent years locked up because I was trying to put food on my mama's table,cuz pops,and every other fool in my family was locked up or doin the same.Now I dont personally know the guy, or any of yall, but as I got into the graff scene(outside of East and South LA) I seen plenty of fools trying to be thugs when mommy and daddy are willing to take care of them.Now my point isnt to cry for ghetto kids, but were all players in the same game,so why you wanna demote yourself from 1st string pitcher to bat boy?HEres an example,i have a friend who is well known as far as graff.He'd ask me to go into to stores with him to jack shit.He was white,from the bay, and grew up middle class, but now he racks and slangs for cash.Anyways I walk in, and of course Im treated like a thief asap while his pale ass went to work.One time someone even called the cops on me and they detained me and searched me for hours and even knocked me over the head a few times, while he went home and wauted for me to call.I only did this shit cuz my job paid shit and I had bills to pay, while his parents still paid his carnote.

just a fact

white folks are the minority in california. i could give a fuck about races, people are people. but i believe everyone should be proud to be what they are. but at the same time respect other people for being who they are. i grew up pretty good but got put out a lot when i was in my early teens. learned how it was to be broke and on my own real early , ive been on my own ever since then. its not nothing to cry over its just life, and if your too pathetic or dont have the discipline to support your responsibilities and family then you should probably get your priorities straight. if you ever do find yourself with nothing at all and no one who cares, you learn to be a survivor, its either that or fall off.

i hate the whole attitude towards white people in SF...white people ARE the mimnority now, and are viewed as "street clueless, rich, preppy, frat boys, gay, etc etc etc.....in the suburbs its prolly best to be white...but in SF being half white has its drawbacks...id rather be a beaner or something heh

Unless youre half mexican,the beaner comment aint fucken appreciated.Let me recomment that race doesnt define class.I met many black and brown kids who are well off as well.Plus there's plenty of poor crackers who live in shit as well.Im just saying the majority of white kids Ive met in graff are well off, where most brown/black kids I meet in graff are lower class.Either way, Frisco's a pretty damn nice town.I met some cool ass white writers up there.It annoys me to see fools think cuz they did some graff dirt or attempt to live fowl they now think theyre thugs.You do what you gotta do to survive, not to be jocked

what the fuck are you talking about? Im white and dont even live in sf, when i take the train in, im a white visitor, yet i chill everywhere from the north beach to the tl to western addition and fillmore to the mission and bayveiw and occasionally hp, i get out to the sunset and the richmond and chill with white writers that are up. I been chillen in sf as much as possible for the last 10 years and find it to be the most un racist not stereotyping place to be in north cali. especially as a city. whining about being half white is retarded. Desiring to be of Mexican desent is a nice daydream, since where we live belongs to the natives of this continent, but show some fucking respect. I would guess that you get hated on for being half white by your little asian homeys. Funny, I live in a building with almost all young asian college students from Indonesia, Japan, China, Malaysia, Taiwan, Hong Kong, India and Pakistan....no one seems to have problems.

Originally posted by REGULATOR

i hate the whole attitude towards white people in SF...white people ARE the mimnority now, and are viewed as "street clueless, rich, preppy, frat boys, gay, etc etc etc.....in the suburbs its prolly best to be white...but in SF being half white has its drawbacks...id rather be a beaner or something heh

Guest Driftin Mind

Being a white thug is not the same as some white dude acting ghetto. Being a thug has nothing to do with your social/economic status or class, its a fucking attitude. Thugs have a different perception on life then other people, it doesnt mean they all want to be poor and live in the slums. And fuck race, theres no point in being racist. Hate everyone equally, it saves you a whole lot of fucking time and thought.

Race means nothing!!! There are tough white, black, mexican, asian etc people.

No race is better than any other in graf or anything else. No race is immune to poverty, no race is smarter than another. No race is gayer than another, no race has bigger tities than another. Fuck you, and your bitch ass too......I truly dont care what race you are....your still a bitch not a superstar!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by GLASS*ETCH

what the fuck are you talking about? Im white and dont even live in sf, when i take the train in, im a white visitor, yet i chill everywhere from the north beach to the tl to western addition and fillmore to the mission and bayveiw and occasionally hp, i get out to the sunset and the richmond and chill with white writers that are up. I been chillen in sf as much as possible for the last 10 years and find it to be the most un racist not stereotyping place to be in north cali. especially as a city. whining about being half white is retarded. Desiring to be of Mexican desent is a nice daydream, since where we live belongs to the natives of this continent, but show some fucking respect. I would guess that you get hated on for being half white by your little asian homeys. Funny, I live in a building with almost all young asian college students from Indonesia, Japan, China, Malaysia, Taiwan, Hong Kong, India and Pakistan....no one seems to have problems.

yea its basically the asian homeys i chill with ...they are so fuckin insecure so they make fun of white people...if i get into a fight with me the first thing they call me is "white boy"...fuck em

Originally posted by Esai

Unless youre half mexican,the beaner comment aint fucken appreciated.

Plus there's plenty of poor crackers who live in shit as well.

Originally posted by xSLUGFESTx

Unless your a cracker,,, that comment aint "fucken" appreciated... hahah

ahahahaha.. checkmate..

:lol:

Originally posted by Esai

Good looking out on giving out too much info,I forget how pathetic law enforcement is,sorry.This is my point, it annoys me to see people who are able to live a good life fuck it up for fame or props.Me and my friends all grew up in shitholes,and Ive gone to great legnths to get out of the life that was constantly thrown in my face.Because of that, it annoys the fuck out of me to see that shit.I spent years locked up because I was trying to put food on my mama's table,cuz pops,and every other fool in my family was locked up or doin the same.Now I dont personally know the guy, or any of yall, but as I got into the graff scene(outside of East and South LA) I seen plenty of fools trying to be thugs when mommy and daddy are willing to take care of them.Now my point isnt to cry for ghetto kids, but were all players in the same game,so why you wanna demote yourself from 1st string pitcher to bat boy?HEres an example,i have a friend who is well known as far as graff.He'd ask me to go into to stores with him to jack shit.He was white,from the bay, and grew up middle class, but now he racks and slangs for cash.Anyways I walk in, and of course Im treated like a thief asap while his pale ass went to work.One time someone even called the cops on me and they detained me and searched me for hours and even knocked me over the head a few times, while he went home and wauted for me to call.I only did this shit cuz my job paid shit and I had bills to pay, while his parents still paid his carnote.

oh god, i forgot how gay this forum is.

&

i never seen Deka up, who the hell is that, another in for a minute jack ass who bombs SF, then leaves - - - EMO thug crackers....on bikes.

eastbayray.

I like your name.

And who is it that's saying white people are the minority in CA? that's BULL...SHIT. Maybe white people to ALL other races combined, but not to all races and ethnicities individually. Are there less white people than American Indians? - I don't think so.

Archived