and so i drank 3 bottles of ..............

Guest greedy mars

Guest greedy mars

yeah yesterday i drank 3 bottles of that vanilla coke shit .. and ate sunchips all day.. and today ive been shitting my brains out with diariehahahehah .( no clue to spelling what so ever) yeah so lesson learned dont drink it. my bumm hurts

it could have been the number 9 from burger king though

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest im not witty

i thought this was going to be a diff kind of thread, so i will tell my own story that starts similarly.

and so i drank 3 bottles of boones farm on a school trip to a drama convention. and ended up getting my winky sucked in between the ice and drink machines in the hallway of the hotel. high school ruled. i still drive by that hotel everytime i have to go home. ahhhhhhh.:)

Guest im not witty
Originally posted by cmeup

no you didnt you little band wagon faggit...

im gonna stomp your ass one day... you dick wooped lil nerd...

tease

honestly, i promise i dont care one way or the other. but didnt you make a big stink about how your were leaving and never coming back?what happened to that plan.

and im not some "band wagon faggit" (its faggot by the way) i can register under my old name to show you ive been here since the orginal ibtease got niggas in jail days.

Guest greedy mars

ok tease you need a fucking life... whats that you say your going to stomp my lil ass? bring it you little nippleshowwing mall faggot. everythread i make you got to bring your ass in it and give a lecture on whats gay. and what a girl wants. go jerk off to the new sears catalog. then go to abricrombifitch and buy some new socks and a bathing suite.

Guest greedy mars

how am i a bandwagon fagot. explain that..

i just started a simple thread on diaria and chips and soda. and you got to say the chips are for fagots. get real you piece of shit. want to fight..lets do it at mall of america shall we?

Guest --zeSto--

why do good threads about bad food always get dragged though the mud?

Piece in the MiddleEast,

Peace with tha IbTease!

Guest sneak

Re: diarrhea

Originally posted by hated

diaria....is the shit??:p

literally

about the funniest thing in this thread

greedy mars, tease, grow up the both of ya. im not suiding with either of u here, but this thread had the potential

tue, we all know the tease adds his comments, and most o the time i like them.. there was no need to start all this shit bout him. do u actually even know him? if not, how do u no that he is not just pretending about all this wigger shit?

tease, just allow it. dont pay attention. u r who u r

peace

Guest --zeSto--

and... sunchips have more fibre... which means better shits!

And if you dont enjoy a hearty fibre shit... then excuse me Sir Fagsalot.

Guest greedy mars

im a fucking toy.. sorry if im not painting a girls name on a wall and rocking graff tee shirts like you tease. and your opinion sucks. im not on 12 oz alot .. if i am its sometimesduring the day or late at nite. im not the fucking shitfuck that makes millions of threads on girl he saw at the mall or one thats at his school that dropped her books and you picked them up and she suddenyl has the hotts :love2: for you.. why arent you gone too? you look like you have less of a life then i do becuase you make that shit. bye bye .. love you tease :love:

Originally posted by cmeup

ahahhahahah you cant paint on a girls wall fag unless you talk or know girls.... :lol: toy...

:king:

and what do you write now a days anyways? i know i cant cross you out in your black book unless i see you but still.... what you write?

teaser:king:

what do you write?

damn kids cant handle their vanilla coke these days

ill drink you under the table in vanilla coke

you can have sunchips as a chaser

i drink my vanilla coke straight

im guessing the burger king gave you the sploots

Archived