Magic:The gathering.

suburbian bum

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

bump for magic bitches

yeah i played and was a fantasy tool...(not a goth...just liked comics and shit...) but i never played played...just got cards and with friends..shit i was in south america when it came out big so we tried to play like we knew..but i got an album of some bad ass shit...:D

maybe it will be worth something in some years...

and shit rollerblading over magic...cmon now...that should be criminal!!

all you pog headz know whats up, it one thing to spend a rediculouse amount of money on a fuckin card to beat your oponent, its is another thing to lay the smak down with a dope ass slammer, rock headies, and cop pogs......i remember washing cars for community service when i was like 12 and then goin accros the street and buying milk caps

shiiiiiiiit fool!!!!! black and green was the end all to beat all.

lord of the pit

9/9 flying trample

you just had to sacrifice shit to it or it would kill your ass.

all my shit got stolen in high school 5 years and an ass load of money all gone.

I decided to go out and get a social life.

ohh shit...magic is definitely the whackest shit...in highschool there were kids always playing that shit...and i would walk up and trip into the table and flip all the cards..ive never seen so many nerds so heated.they were so anal about their little piece of shit cards...one kid jacked just one..and a nerd got him expelled for it...the guy was my friend so i had to rough that kid up in gym class...muahahaha...fuck...i was too worried about graff to think about magic...

hey whatever tickles your pickle

i got this friend that won a magic tournament back in the day in florida and got a good check from that shit...not saying id do that..i couldnt neways..but shit he got paid well

haha... red deck.. all the way.. fireball, lightning, ball lightning. id have your ass in 4 turns.

that or a nice blue deck with white. nothing like the biggest damn monsters in the game with TONS of instants all over them.

oh and bodice... you used to collect warhammer? isnt that shit pretty new still? i got boxes upon boxes of that stuff from my little brother.

but its REALLY all about the R.P.G.

everquest, el kardian, diablo, etc...

I used to be into that shit back in the day. I still got a box somewhere with that shit in it. I've all up and forgot about it now. But some of the artwork on the cards killed shit....Oh and for the record for the people who started this thread. The Rack owns all of you period. It went illegal like back in fifth grade right after I bought the sum bitch too...Anyway..Back to sketching..

Originally posted by Giving Tree

oh and bodice... you used to collect warhammer? isnt that shit pretty new still? i got boxes upon boxes of that stuff from my little brother.

Well, t'was about five years ago. maybe its a newer thing in the states.

nasty damn habit I picked up from an x-boyfriend. i wasn't big into the gae tho, more the painting

i was so ghetto i made my own fuckin pogs when i was little....at costo they got these boxes for shampoo and theres all these small circular cardboard peices that make up part of the box (where the top of the shampoo goes and you pop the circular peice off)....anyways, everytime i would go to costco with my mom i would take like 30 circular things, go home, and take my markers and draw cool 8 balls and snakes and yin yangs on them and shit! but i never got into any fad hardcore..my sister and mom got a little crazy with the beanie babies though...and i do own a scooter

Archived