Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DETO

15 mistakes girls make during sex.....

Recommended Posts

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by duh-rye-won

crying

 

or screeming stop, or the all famous help me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest duh-rye-won

nah, i like the screaming. its just the whimpering baby shit that pisses me off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by duh-rye-won

its just the whimpering baby shit that pisses me off.

 

yea this shit is annoying

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest duh-rye-won

smelly feet isnt really a mistake. you made the mistake of fucking a dirty ho.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by duh-rye-won

smelly feet isnt really a mistake. you made the mistake of fucking a dirty ho.

 

you have a point there chief

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When you decided to give her a cunilingus and.. surprise! a freaky smelly fish pussy! eeeww

i hate that smell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by DETO

i'll start off and everyone add to the list

 

 

1. they suck on your dick for like 5 minutes and wanna stop. if we try and stop they be grabbin my head and shit, lock me in there with there legs. i don't mind i like doing it, just they need to suck till we nut too.

69ER DOES THE TRICK FOR ME..........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

im waiting for a biggest mistakes boys and men make during...before and after sex.

 

maybe if we quit making so many mistakes there would just be less mistakes all around and people would just be dandy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1) they say shit like

"sorry I couldnt satisfy you" when you havent fucking

 

2) they mention how they love sucking dicks, and laugh when you ask how many dicks shes sucked

 

3) they yell and moan too fucking loud, and your like, "what the fuck?, I better write this down"

 

4) they assume you have a huge dick before you drop your pants just cause you have a big nose

 

5) they laugh anytime during sex

 

6) they cry anytime during sex

 

7)they talk about something other than sex anytime during sex

 

8)they think theyre the hottest thing in the world, when Ive had better and more humbler

 

9) they say thanks

 

10) they say "whats the matter?, its small" when your having your after sex cigarrete, which you respond by saying "what?" and she says, "nothing"

 

11)they look at you like a clown when your breakdancing after sex, when they should be saying, "wow, your like a monkey!"

 

12) they cuddle after sex, and you just met them

 

13)they sleep after sex, and you just met them

 

14) they allow another guy to mack on them after sex

 

15) they ask if you have a girlfriend after sex

 

 

********i know, some are AFTER sex, but shit, DURING sex everyhung is pretty much gravy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest willy.wonka

i dont think girls grab dick as much as they should.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Grant_Wood

1) they say shit like

"sorry I couldnt satisfy you" when you havent fucking

 

2) they mention how they love sucking dicks, and laugh when you ask how many dicks shes sucked

 

3) they yell and moan too fucking loud, and your like, "what the fuck?, I better write this down"

 

4) they assume you have a huge dick before you drop your pants just cause you have a big nose

 

5) they laugh anytime during sex

 

6) they cry anytime during sex

 

7)they talk about something other than sex anytime during sex

 

8)they think theyre the hottest thing in the world, when Ive had better and more humbler

 

9) they say thanks

 

10) they say "whats the matter?, its small" when your having your after sex cigarrete, which you respond by saying "what?" and she says, "nothing"

 

11)they look at you like a clown when your breakdancing after sex, when they should be saying, "wow, your like a monkey!"

 

12) they cuddle after sex, and you just met them

 

13)they sleep after sex, and you just met them

 

14) they allow another guy to mack on them after sex

 

15) they ask if you have a girlfriend after sex

 

 

********i know, some are AFTER sex, but shit, DURING sex everyhung is pretty much gravy

 

 

 

i think if most of these are happening to you........then somethings wrong with you as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Grant_Wood

1) they say shit like

"

4) they assume you have a huge dick before you drop your pants just cause you have a big nose

 

8)they think theyre the hottest thing in the world, when Ive had better and more humbler

 

 

11)they look at you like a clown when your breakdancing after sex, when they should be saying, "wow, your like a monkey!"

 

12) they cuddle after sex, and you just met them

 

13)they sleep after sex, and you just met them

 

14) they allow another guy to mack on them after sex

 

15) they ask if you have a girlfriend after sex

 

ha ha ha ha ha

4)so tru

8)so tru

11)so funny

12, 13)annoying

14) i don't mind cause hopefully the dude can pull her so i don't have to deal with her the rest of the night

15)ha ha dumb ass bitches

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hate to break it to ya boys, but dudes make just as many stupid uncomfortable terrible mistakes as girls do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...