Toronto-> like just above the US

Chicken George

that is unacceptable. believe me... i am not trying to sound like a dick here, but i think it is safe to say the people involved would rather not discuss, or have others discussing alleged details of alleged international involvement in such things as criminal mischief. with things like this, let us just be happy to see the flick - wherever & whoever it came from... rumors, rumors, i tells ya!

No doubt, atleast this thread isnt like the BS thread lol.. buncha bitches cryin lol

I hear you medicine. I could never understand why this thread was always so dead when there so much going on, I know people have flicks I guess they just keep them to themselves. Maybe there's a good reason, i don't know.

I used to post in here years back but gave up on it when people starting bitching about the flicks... if that shit starts again fuck it, let it die.

the more people register & post, the more bitching & drama there will be... it is kind of an inevitable double-edged sword. i just believe we can keep all that shit to a minimum if we tried... this was, & is still my suggestion for implementation - especially after http://www.torontopolice.on.ca/commu...theprogram.pdf

let us try to keep this shit segregated from BS... refrain from mentioning or linking 12oz there' date=' & public flickr accounts of people walking around flicking new shit (both here & there). cops basically sit on BS & flickr clicking refresh all day. of course they know about this thread too, but it is seemingly used considerably less (for now). someone will get booked & may or may not have charges added through some of the newer flicks in this thread. as soon as everyone is in the know about that, that is i guess when this shit should die down again… either way, this can only go downhill with BS in the equation. if you would rather be a looseball tough-guy dickhead & ruin it all now, go right ahead because i could really give a fuck... it is nice to see this thread getting bumped, though[/quote']

just some food for thought*

karmatikal, there is definitely an element of that... but shit still gets posted on BS regularly (though it has decreased), not to mention the posting of unwanted (all reasons included) flicks is an easily preventable/solvable problem on any message board. i think it is more so that people have just found their niche; for example, the mtl thread on BS is shit. hardly anyone uses it because the 12oz one is preferred... vice versa for the toronto threads. the retarded banner ads on this site probably do not help either

awesome flick of that kersm & atuer. that urge sticker is cool too, hah

rice eyes, brah - you still lurk this shit?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no hard feelings, crack; you know what i am trying to say... hard to keep everyone happy, you know? it is not like i am an authority on anything, or even know orek - i am just trying to keep everyones best interest in mind at once... paranoia is safety to a degree, i suppose

it also weirds me out when a single post out of nowhere just says "bump" - especially with the subject at hand

:huh:

flicks later

yeah i miss the good street bombing days in toronto.. when engn ren clew causr trik jafar alfa n even EYEZ were at full force and many many more in that era...

eh medicinecabinet you happen to have any classic CLEW stuff :) id love to see them if u do ;)

Archived