Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Toronto-> like just above the US

Guest cabin fever

Nice thread.

I like Causr's new stuff... very fresh... all that shit on those truck trailers is fucking nice dot com. I've never seen that Josher guys stuff before, the first one is slick like slick.

I'm glad I got to peep this thread on cable rather than dialup.. word!

cbnfvr

hw

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

i don't believe there is la influence on causr, its just new skool shit.. both toronto and la and pushing the limits... trust me i live in Toronto, causr has kicked out sooooooo fucking many different styles, he's doing new shit every week. maaad respect mes, props to u and rony.. and yeah is josher vader by anychance? ooks like a more developed vader/teck style. you should post some bacon pics, show the world what he's all about too... hmmm and mabye the viaduct maddness of last summer. and yeah i agree, respect to egr for doing his thing, but he's an artist not a writer. mes, feel free to send flicks to my web site.. that would be sick (but probably won't happen).

my favorite toronto writers:

1) Causr

2) Rony

3) Alex/Bacon

4) Mes - cause your the dopest chick on the planet

5) Teck - just cause he's soooo fucking cool.

6) all the jafar, focus, tayer, senter boys for being the up and coming new generation.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest -sudz-

wets makes me shit my pants. i have a sketch he sent me 2 christmas' ago, and it is still rocking. i have some action flicks from 416, i might get them up soon. good just guys(and girl). rock out.

Originally posted by bfresh

i don't believe there is la influence on causr, its just new skool shit.. both toronto and la and pushing the limits... trust me i live in Toronto, causr has kicked out sooooooo fucking many different styles, he's doing new shit every week. maaad respect mes, props to u and rony.. and yeah is josher vader by anychance? ooks like a more developed vader/teck style. you should post some bacon pics, show the world what he's all about too... hmmm and mabye the viaduct maddness of last summer. and yeah i agree, respect to egr for doing his thing, but he's an artist not a writer. mes, feel free to send flicks to my web site.. that would be sick (but probably won't happen).

my favorite toronto writers:

1) Causr

2) Rony

3) Alex/Bacon

4) Mes - cause your the dopest chick on the planet

5) Teck - just cause he's soooo fucking cool.

6) all the jafar, focus, tayer, senter boys for being the up and coming new generation.

somebody toss this guy a light, yo dude you're lost...hahaha

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...