Toronto-> like just above the US

Chicken George

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what the hell do you mean toronto is hurting!!???

:D

ya'll know that toronto un intentionally has the dopest all around style, mainly because everyone body does their own. fucking there are so many people from all over the world that hit up our town. so many different styles...

but than when you go to some place on the west coast of our country, i dont know if its just me... or is the fat blocky arrows played out? or like the geometrical octigon fat and thin letters are also quite gay, same with the fucking clouds you ALWAYS see around people pieces, especially the freights... like, so many of them seem like they should all be in the same crew or something. they all just try so hard to be creative and shit, that it all ends up looking the same...

"oh shit look at that one!"

"which on yo?"

"the one by the one that looks like it's on some remio influence or some shit, and has the same connections as that kaput piece behind you..."

i don't know, i think if you were some city like philli calling toronto out, than maybe. but toronto's got some pretty tuff shit, that shows the multiculturalism of our city, just by seeing all the different styles..

go to vancouver and 65 percent of the graff, and the throws look the same...

Originally posted by bigpoppa.k

couldn't even beat Calgary:o... philly here we come. whos laughin now..:lol: :lol:

fuck you! eddy aint gonna bail you out this time buddy... philly in 6 playa... mark my words...

dont forget, we didnt have cloutier or bertuzzi... thats like taking kippersoff and iginla:)

Originally posted by tracy tower

fuck you! eddy aint gonna bail you out this time buddy... philly in 6 playa... mark my words...

dont forget, we didnt have cloutier or bertuzzi... thats like taking kippersoff and iginla:)

its going to be tough, philly's big and strong. we got the skill, spunk, heart and veterans, 9 former captains... can't fuck with that..

yeah well.. maybe you'll get Bertuzzi back for next year... maybe. :D

Archived