Toronto-> like just above the US

Chicken George

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Chicken George:

thanks for correcting me....i like artchild stuff..i just never know whats his..that other peice i have by him was one of my favorites..thanks again

no probs.. one more though..

the zion/ren.. is actually, zeon (artchild)/ren..

Guest --zeSto--

". this kid DL is up all over, i didnt get anything by him though..allthough everything was tags..i saw no throw ups or peices, but he gets props for the mad marker ups....later."

ummm... hee hee hee...

DL is a crew, not one guy.

if you've seen TASK,SCAM,WYSPER,MEATS?... you've seen DL

Guest --zeSto--

does anyone know who does those snail looking things..i saw them a few times. let me know so i can put their name down with the pic. thanks

yes... it's KRAM

Guest Archie

The unknown 6 from the bottom is sight and kwest and its sick as fuck!!!Why is that kwest wall rare?? cause its old?? I've seen lotsa kwest walls.

i like the hobo-character in the second flik. love those flicks of sake's trip to toronto. i was there a few weeks ago and caught some sake throws, but didn't have a camera on me. there was this one hollow on the side of a covered bridge or something, sorta daring.

oh yea..that cycle truck is from san francisco not toronto..

[This message has been edited by Chicken George (edited 08-28-2001).]

i was just gonna say because i saw that truck the other day. and plus there is an ANOK tag on top.

------------------

Stonecutters #1

Guest --zeSto--

WAYNE...!!!!!

I used to live in Guelph, and wayne is TELLEO.

that's a dedication.

and on a side note... that wall is MINE!!

yea guelph was a cool little town. out of all the graff i saw that was the only good stuff, but then i didnt see much of what was there...i did guy a cunnilygist 12in in guelph. yay for that.also some pretty girls were in that shitty mall they have there.

on thing i noticed about toronto you guys didnt have very many black Thugs. not like bigger citys here. i was dissapointed in the thug to non thug ratio.

Archived