so yesterday was...

rip

so yesterday was my last day of school. i graduate on monday, but anyways i was at a bonfire last night. i was there for like 3 hours getting shitfaced without a care in the world. then boom out of nowhere cops jumpin out of the trees and lookin like ninjas or sumthin. so here i go runnin and jumpin gettin all queezy feeling. right when a cop car parks infront of me, "barf" right on the god dam cop car. least to say i started laughin an ran into the water. i guess they forgot about me? but when they left there were only 5 people left that hid. good shit overall.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by REGULATOR

ahah thats a cool story, you should have run around the beach naked like a retard waving your hands in the air

lol i should have but after sitting in cold water there was a question of shorinkege.

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by cmeup

wanna play some magic?

:D

ok, but i get to be the warlock this time!:D

Originally posted by rip

so yesterday was my last day of school. i graduate on monday, but anyways i was at a bonfire last night. i was there for like 3 hours getting shitfaced without a care in the world. then boom out of nowhere cops jumpin out of the trees and lookin like ninjas or sumthin.

that scenario basically sums up life in the real world....enjoy

Guest serpent of the light

wow, my excitement consisted of making out w/ a hot preppy emo girl. which was pretty fucking awesome. i also got: blood for blood, hope conspiracy, living sacrifice, taking back sunday, shutdown, and a couple other discs i can't remember. yummy.

my cool days consist of...painting trains in the day time....uhmm...going downtown and bickering with my homie about how we hate people...then hopefully bombing that night...whats wrong with me...

Archived