Oker BKS BYI

locationtwelve

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_b0b

Is that to me?? What you on about? I was talking to herion dart and everyone else comes butting in.

If you you put photos up, good for you. Keep doing it. That is until you get pissed off at every cunt stealing them and putting them here and there.

well a few m8sm of mine were in a lesson at school, and the teacher went up to them and said "what are you doing" they was just sketching and bomin, and the teacher said to them do u no "oker" and they went yeh ive heard of him, and the teacher said "he used to be in my class at school" and the teachers kinda old, so okers been paintin for fuckin ages, id say about......15 years, not to sure how acurate i am tho.....and as for bob just get over it yeh..

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by heroin dart

as for bob just get over it yeh..

Nope, I won't. Stop stealing flicks without even saying they are stolen. It is a liberty.

"he paints mad clean trains.. not lately? qnone know.. he bombed s? london hard, and beef writer travel with eriting.. hes on my list to have"

OKER DOES STILL PAINT TRAINS......TOP 2 BOTTOMS IN NEW YORK.......AS FOR LONDON...HE JUS T GOES AROUND IN A CIRCLE PAINTING, AND WHAT LIST OF YOURS IS OKER ON?????

U GONNA BE NEXT TO STEP UP TO THE OKER EXPRESS????:lol:

Archived