Oker BKS BYI

locationtwelve

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by iamokru

i... and thats not a block buster, its a big dub!:D ;) :D

I can see its big... got told it was blockbuster... my mistake.. What i meant b4 was that did DPM take out oker etc. with crappy little throwys like they are doin 2 them or was it with colour pieces etc.??

Originally posted by excuse me

I can see its big... got told it was blockbuster... my mistake.. What i meant b4 was that did DPM take out oker etc. with crappy little throwys like they are doin 2 them or was it with colour pieces etc.??

Is it just me, or does that make no sense? :lol:

Who cares about the DPM/Oker beef? They're never going to be best mates as DPM are down with the NT lads.

Originally posted by Shwartzer

If DPM are down with NT how comes neas has been painting with crel....aint he tpg???

all a bit confusing and gay really

Very confusing...I know Gehad hasn't shyed away from painting with NT. It is all a bit gay, but shamelessly interesting...like nicking your mums copy of 'Heat' magazine to read on the loo. :)

Guest imported_b0b

Don't go discussing beef you aren,t personally involved with. It just causes all sorts of false rumours which certainly doesn't help things at all.

This is the sort of thing that 100% definately should not be discussed online.

Archived