Oker BKS BYI

locationtwelve

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definitely up for that "beef thread", bob...

I can think of a handful of flicks that we could stick on there off the top of my head, so there would be no end of material.

Beef (on the walls and trains) sums up graffiti for me - the idea of the survival of the fittest, the ultimate competition where it doesn't really matter how big, strong, fast, rich or poor you are - all that matters is your dedication...

Originally posted by freeque

Definitely up for that "beef thread", bob...

I can think of a handful of flicks that we could stick on there off the top of my head, so there would be no end of material.

Beef (on the walls and trains) sums up graffiti for me - the idea of the survival of the fittest, the ultimate competition where it doesn't really matter how big, strong, fast, rich or poor you are - all that matters is your dedication...

If you don't start it, I will... hint hint!

Originally posted by nang'eds!

Yo freeque i have afew things for you to scan in for a beef thread...unless i missed out a whole joke and your fucking around :confused: :confused: :confused:

Nope, we are deadly serious...

We'll just have to give the old man a bit of time to sort his life out before he starts the thread ;)

Re: yeah that would be cool

Originally posted by never mind

lol the thread would die if oker stops beefing though!

It wouldn't just be oker's beef. International dogging thread, with kings of the throwup such as JA, Cope2 and the originator Cap all making an appearance. Oh, and Oker...

Guest imported_b0b

Nope, over Dier. Basically those illuminous ones got gone over by Dier and MZ for some reason, Oker went back over them (with poor man's diet) and it went from there. As for reasons, who knows? Now I think Oker is actively lining at least 5 crews

Originally posted by crazeeb0b

Nope, over Dier. Basically those illuminous ones got gone over by Dier and MZ for some reason, Oker went back over them (with poor man's diet) and it went from there. As for reasons, who knows? Now I think Oker is actively lining at least 5 crews

Madness, they call it madness..... :eek:

Archived