Oker BKS BYI

locationtwelve

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by droptheknife@Apr 23 2005, 11:04 AM

classic producto. my mate was once on the tv show for most expensive can of coke, it was fuckin £1.20.rip orf.

hahaha, i allways wanted to phone up with shit ones like "erm, hi...my kit kat doesnt have any biscuit in it...can i have a years supply now please?"

Originally posted by Home Time+Apr 25 2005, 12:06 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Home Time - Apr 25 2005, 12:06 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-whatdoyouthinkyourdoing@Apr 24 2005, 10:53 AM

heroin dart on the home time flex haha

I prey for the day he finds someone else to follow around on the forum.

;)

[/b]

its cos you're oh so popular. :love2:

Originally posted by 2004candyman@Apr 23 2005, 10:44 AM

did he get a years supply of free coke?

or jus a goodie bag?

in fact he won a pretty snazzy walkman. all for going down the shop...made me laugh for about two hours when they said his name and location. think he's still rocking the same walkman now.

:haha:

Originally posted by b0b@Apr 19 2005, 08:48 AM

My mrs asked why Dels had written "you suck dog cock" on someone up by London Bridge..

hahaha... cheers bob that's brightened up my morning. one that always sticks in my mind was some rooftop in brighton ages ago; i think it was him or heal just put 'nigger please' over some dbs/nt thing... made me chuckle anyway.

Originally posted by stringfellow@Apr 24 2005, 05:03 PM

fcuk 1.20 although in some places in amsterdam it was 3.25 euros for a can of coke!! now thats a scank

christ, where were you staying? that's a fucking rinse.

den haag is a lot cheaper, and there's less crackheads.

Archived