some bay area ish!!!

buckwild

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Contrary to poorly intelligent impulsive thoughts regarding the use of the word ish, it is neither seafood, nor process canned sea food related.

The use of the adjective/noun deal 'ish' was prolific in a wide variety of contexts and definitions to describe things relavant to northern california. when in said regions, one may encounter the word in common conversation with aerosol artists, mcs and bboys in a wide variety of cliques throughout the metropolitan area. In my area it is no longer a widley used adjective noun deal, but the meaning is not hard to attain while looking at in the context of the sentence it is being used in. however thats just me. and maybe you were trying to clown.

Originally posted by GLASS*ETCH

Contrary to poorly intelligent impulsive thoughts regarding the use of the word ish, it is neither seafood, nor process canned sea food related.

The use of the adjective/noun deal 'ish' was prolific in a wide variety of contexts and definitions to describe things relavant to northern california. when in said regions, one may encounter the word in common conversation with aerosol artists, mcs and bboys in a wide variety of cliques throughout the metropolitan area. In my area it is no longer a widley used adjective noun deal, but the meaning is not hard to attain while looking at in the context of the sentence it is being used in. however thats just me. and maybe you were trying to clown.

if you exchange shit, used much more widely, with ish in this definition, its the same dealy homeskillet.

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by GLASS*ETCH

actually the bay extends quite far.

were on the transit line. and besides that i live 4 miles from that shit..and the spots those peices are at is all within 4 miles of the water.

i'm confused, this peice is in the 808 state......i think.:o

Archived