old beef

metallix

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by KING BLING

I think all the people who are defending calling the cops are missing the point. If someone was threatening my family or had a drunk driver hit me, I would definately consider calling the cops. BUT was this guys life in danger? He got a restraining order like an abused woman would.....if his life was truly in danger 1) he is a dumbass for getting into some shit he couldn't handle 2) its fine that he called the cops.....but it sounds like some "beef" that he was too pussy to handle on his own. Its not about being hard, its about handling your own shit - you don't have to be a gangsta to stick up for yourself

did you read his story?

you get out of your car and beat up 9 guys then tough guy

i dunno about you, but i'm not about to get my ass kicked if it doesn't have to be ... fuck that, fighting 9 guys at once, i might as well just beat myself up

metallix man, i'm glad you got that shit settled i remember when you posted it the first time around, and it didn't sound to pleasant, definately not something i'd want to be stuck in... congrats homes

Archived