Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
waxerwalcrew

BIG BAD ASS WAXER FROM W.A.L

Guest COP KILLER

A HOMIE NO SHIT BUT THIS THREAD IS FOR PICS, NO TALK BUT FUCK IT.FUCK MANG

Guest COP KILLER

YOU SHOULD SHUT THIS THREAD DOWN AND START IT UP IN THE THRID RAIL HOMIE FOR REEL ILL BACK YOU UP WITH MY HOOD. FFUCK MANG LETS START THIS SHIT. EAST VALLEY HARD KORE SO DONT FUCK WITH US.

Guest sabbath

THIS IS SABBATH THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT AGAINST FAGGOT AS MANG LET THE PEOPLE NO THAT HES FAKE.

CAN I BE DOWN WITH THE TYPING-IN-ALL-CAPS-AND-HAVING-NO-PICTURES-IN-A-THREAD CREW?

sike im just playing.

no, really im playing. no disrespect.

seriously.

Guest sabbath

HOW DO YOU CLOSE THIS SHIT ? SO THIS SHIT CAN BE PUT IN THE RIGHT PLACE.

you know what

I LOVE MANG!!! HE LOVES TO JUST PLAY AROUND WHEN HE DRAWS YALL NEED TO SEE NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE BUT HOW IT MAKES IM FEEL WHAT IS HAPP'N TO US ALL PEOPLE WORRY BOUT IS WHO IS A TOY.. WHAT THEY DRAW.. IF HIS SHT WAS HOTTER THAN YOURS SOME WILL BE MAD .. AND HATE ... AND WHAT IF IT LOOKED JUST LIKE YOURS YOU WHOULD CALL HIM A BITTER ... SO FUCK BEEF UNLESS ITS IN MY DaMN TACO!!!!! NO DISRESPECT TO ANY ONE JUST TRYING TO STATE SOME SHIT

mr. mang has a possee.........the drunken crow people sitting in wheelchairs shooting Ak-47s at old people and mailmen possee...dont fuck with us

Guest sabbath

THIS IS SABBATH FUCK ALL FAS AND THERE LOVERS TO YOU WANT TO TALK REEL SHIT CALL THE P-LINE AT 6981313 THIS IS FOR REEL

Guest sabbath

WAXER WE HAVE TO STOP THE HATE AGAINST MANG TO CLOSE THREAD GO TO FEED BACK AND JUST ASK THE MODERATER TO CLOSE THISYOU SEEM LIKE AN OG GANGSTER NOT GIVING A FUCK CALL ME AT THE P-LINE AT 6981313 THIS GOES FOR THE PUTOS OUT THERE TO, IM OUT

Originally posted by REGULATOR

mr. mang has a possee.........the drunken crow people sitting in wheelchairs shooting Ak-47s at old people and mailmen possee...dont fuck with us

regulators mount up!

Guest imported_El Mamerro

GOATSECXED.

http://goatse.cx/hello.jpg'>

JESUS CHRIST...THAT FUCKIN PIC IS DISGUSTING.....JESUS...MY EYES WE RAPED AND GANGBANGED IN A MATTER OF SEKONDS...ILL..I'M TRAUMATIZED:(

Guest ..oX..
Originally posted by Arson Oner

JESUS CHRIST...THAT FUCKIN PIC IS DISGUSTING.....JESUS...MY EYES WE RAPED AND GANGBANGED IN A MATTER OF SEKONDS...ILL..I'M TRAUMATIZED:(

which pic?

Guest meone

i've never been anymore digusted in my life and i've seen some fucked up shit in my life

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this