swallowing shit pt.2

otto dix

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fr8lover

say what you want about chip but hes creative as fuck, not to mention mad talented, and all the stuff ive seen has come off nicely..

that newa is fuckin nice too...great message!

whats creative about that very picture is its a heaven over a major interstate highway,done not once...not twice but three times....if you need to be explained whats creative about his pieces you read to many magazines on "what graffs supposed to look like" props to homeboy chips ahoy

Originally posted by Jankie:

What's creative about those chips?

nothing....really,but a past lady whom i was quite fond of[whom ended up being an exgirlfriend]told me she thought ''i was crazy...in a good way.after i started to get up so to speak.'' picture that a grown girl liking graffiti ... i guess there's a first and a last time for everything.the only thing i was ''crazy''about in reality was her.to each his own

.....that ain't a concept piece[that ish is 3 long years old]what ever floats your boat,don't worry i'll make more.oh man,i really miss that girl...[sigh]if you put your ear to ''canary 666''silver piece in that abandoned building you can still hear my heart breaking....what where we talking about again?

[This message has been edited by CHIP7.MAYHEM.CBS.2001 (edited 06-10-2001).]

WHATS CREATIVE??? CHIP ALWAYS PULLS OFF THE HOT SPOTS, HAS PROB MORE UPS THAN YOU JANKIE IN MANY DIFFERNT STATES. HIS FR8S ARE MOSTLY STAMPS FOR READABLE PURPOSES, WHEN A FR8 IS FLYING BY YOU AND YOU SEE SOMTHING LIKE A "CHIP" YOU WILL REMEMBER THAT, I DO LIKE TO SEE SOME WILD SHIT BUT IF ITS ROLLING ITS HARD TO DECIPHER THAT QUICKLY BECAUSE USUALLY AS YOU TRY TO FIGURE IT OUT HERE COMES THE NEXT BUNCH OF CARS ALL PIECED UP.

I feel you on that lady trouble same thing with my EX. I started doing black, heart shaped pieces because of that girl. FR8s are alot like women they're beutiful, often cold as steel, drag you in and then pull out on you just when you want them to stay the most. Only trains come back and never stop giving.

I guess Im just a hopeless romantic.

Crush K. D. is right even if you can't make it out you always remember a chip piece.

Bumps to all the bleeding hearts out there.

Guest Bruce Springsteen

hey jankie, sorry to hear you are not feeling chip. i guess the worlds gonna end now. hey sounds like a bit of resentment towards a certain individual,that's cool,i'm sure he's gonna go out of his way to please you.lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.if you know chip, you know he's one of the realist mofo's in this graff game so to speak.he puts in mad work is ORIGINAL,and homeboy is on to something if you ask me. keep up the good posts guys......................

Guest Bruce Springsteen

hey jankie, sorry to hear you are not feeling chip. i guess the worlds gonna end now. hey sounds like a bit of resentment towards a certain individual,that's cool,i'm sure he's gonna go out of his way to please you.lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.if you know chip, you know he's one of the realist mofo's in this graff game so to speak.he puts in mad work is ORIGINAL,and homeboy is on to something if you ask me. keep up the good posts guys......................

did you guys know trader joe makes the best veggie eggrolls[yumm...]jersey posts are a good thing....and as far as girls as compared to fre8s ...when it comes to the ladies i am a honest to god one woman gentleman.but in regards to the steelhorses i want to have an ill orgy and fuck them all with my friends....just a thought...

Archived