Chilled Express

metaljockey

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

man...i fucking caught one of those bitches this past weekend...and raels went and fucking rocked it while i was painting a bnsf...then...when i was done..he was finished..and wanted to leave...i hate raels..forever.his piece was real nice though...it looked dope on the chilled...

gotta love the chilly shits.

i've seen one of those frequently. i'm almost sure it's the same one. because they only park one in the yard. i need to hit that shit. white flats with the ice sickles are a wet dream. spots are hot.

out of the frying pan, and into the fire.

Re: gotta love the chilly shits.

Originally posted by Icabod_Crane

i've seen one of those frequently. i'm almost sure it's the same one. because they only park one in the yard. i need to hit that shit. white flats with the ice sickles are a wet dream. spots are hot.

out of the frying pan, and into the fire.

you speak of the bnsf reefer....tasty indeed....

those things are so dope to paint too....its a shame that our yard gets them on the regular but they are in a bad spot to paint....when they first started showing up they weren't...it was awesome

Guest juniormints

ok ..look ..japan is dope...but nothing can beat the time i was actually in japan and some old broad paid my ass fifty fucking cents to wack off with a scented candle in my ass to the magical tunes of neil diamond...so stick that in your pipe and smoke it you big boys

Cold Chillin

Yeah those are the New Union Pacific Refregerator Trains, they are getting stopped making the old bump ridge Refregerator. But those new ones are the Bomb to Paint 4 sure 4 real.

I think they made them flat like that so they are easier to buff... I hope not. Peace

Guest Party boy

i caught those last weekend, i even got the diet/rade on the side of that erupto, lost and japan where on the other side, i see chilled express fr8s all day long in my yard, im not sure if they buff yet, i keep seeing one with a skampunks throwup on it..yay

Archived