15 mistakes guys make during sex.....

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by jah

but if you really want a girl who knows how, and likes satisfying you, go to thailand. and if you cant satisfy a thai girl, youre just never going to satisfy anyone so you may as well get used to having a shitty rep.

dude, i swear you is obsessed with thai girls !! not that it's a bad thing yo.. not by any means.

;)

Originally posted by cmeup

hey now fucker! you know they be loving them 35 seconds...

dont playa hate!

hey at least youre man enough to admit it

its not playa hatin its tease hatin

there is a big difference

:king:

Originally posted by DETO

5)PANTING

During sex we females know that guys do get tired, and we can totally

understand this, but why do guys pant like dogs??? Not very attractive!

8)FINGERING

Remember guys, that even though some females do finger themselves, they

have smaller fingers then you. Don't jam your fingers up there. Maybe you

could start off w/ one finger and then slip in another one when she gets

looser. And don't just move it in and out...you have to have rhythm...She'll

thank you ,you'll know by her constant breathing (panting) and her withering

body convulsing next to yours.

ok, What the fuck, girls can pant thier asses off but dudes cant? who ever wrote this is stupid.

Pretty Amazing

Reading this thread from the viewpoint of a mature adult man, it sort of brings back embarrassing teenaged memeories. Thinking about what I thought was real important when I was 15 and thinking about what I think is important at age 51 is sort of funny. Not that I'm dissing anybody, but the whole "pimples on your back" thing was pretty amusing.

You guys have been getting lectured about all the major STDs since you were in grade school. In fact, I think just about every American kid should know everything there is to know about HIV and AIDS, but when I read this post, I have to wonder what good we're really doing.

People of the general age group prevalent on 12 oz. should really be thinking carefully about what they are doing when it comes to sex. Because of the inconsistent maturity levels and developmental rate among teenagers, you may have some 17-year old girl who looks 25, but has the emotional maturity of a 12 year old. Girls, in general, are much more mature, both physically and emotionally that boys their same age, which is one reason girls are attracted to older boys. Boys, in general, are very selfish and self-centered when it comes to sex. They want to have sexual intercourse and they just don't care whether their partner is getting her needs met (not just sexually, but in a lot of other ways too, especially emotionally and psychologically) or not. Girls are wise to simply decline sexual intercourse with boys that are immature and selfish. It's not about you and your dick, boys. It's about two individuals and their relationship. If you can't see that, YOU ARE NOT READY FOR SEXUAL INTERCOURSE. Put another way, girls should refuse to have sex with "boys" (whether they are actually boys, or so-called men who are still acting and thinking like boys), and should hold out with a man until she is sure he is not simply using her the same way he uses a fantasy when he masturbates. If both of them are not committed to a long-term relationship based on mutal respect and a genuine love for one another, they have no business having sex.

Oh, I can hear the outraged protests from here. "What the hell? WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, telling me I can't have sex with some hoe if I want to?" We live in a nation where SIXTY-FIVE PER CENT (65%) of African-American children are raised in a home without two parents, and those children are born out of wedlock. The boys in those homes are raised without an appropriate male role model (a father) and as a result, an African-American baby boy has a ONE-IN-FOUR chance (25%) of being murdered, murdering somebody else, getting severely wounded or disabled or going to prison for a felony before he reached 25 years old. OVER 40% of African-American men are convicted felons, and in certain urban areas, the rate is as high as 80%.

The girls in these homes are extremely likely to have a baby, or several babies, out-of-wedlock, and to drop out of school and go on public assistance before they are 17 years old. Without a college education, their ability to raise their children properly, to teach their children what they need to know to be successful in life, and to guarantee their children's safety and well being is substantially lower that girls who are raised in a two-parent home with a strong father figure.

But I'm not just dissing the black folks. TWENTY-FOUR PER CENT (24%) of white families are in the exact same situation, with the exact same result. In fact, there is a developing socio-economic split between those people that do not go to college, and those people that do. While it was once along racial lines, today it is becoming more and more a matter of economics.

Boys are more concerned with their own wants and dsires, and cannot see (and do not care) that their behavior, especially sexually, is having a horrible affect on the GIRLS, and on the nation in general. The fathers of all these out-of-wedlock children are NOT steppig up to the plate, marrrying the mothers, and going on to care for, raise, support, provide and protect their family AS MEN ARE SUPPOSED TO DO. They act like little boys--"I ain't nobody's Daddy . You got pregnant, that's your problem. I just wanted some pussy." They cannot see that their children they have fathered are going to wind up with NO FATHER TO PROVIDE FOR THEM AND TO PROTECT THEM. The mothers of these children do not seem to understand that they have an obligation to try and form a solid, substantial, loving home BEFORE THEY BECOME PREGNANT. It's not about having sex and partying and having a good time. IT'S ALL ABOUT THE BABIES, NOT ABOUT THE PARENTS.

I have met a lot of black people, and many whites, in my professional life, that feel like they are oppressed and "held back" by all manner of racism, economic disparity and so on. Very few of them can see that it is THEIR OWN BEHAVIOR AND DECISIONS that have led to the situation that they find themselves in. The values that they hold, or do not hold, the decisions they have made, the culture that they espouse, all contribute to the swamp of dysfunction and despair that they are in.

Where to begin? How does one fix it? It starts when the children are little. We need to crush the myth of the "player." Women and girls need to REJECT men who are superficial and shallow and selfish. We need to CRUSH drug dealing and drastically reduce the encouragement to drink heavily among young people. Mass media that promotes an irresponsible, selfish, don't give a shit lifestyle should be suppressed, especially movies and CDs and broadcast music.

I can just hear it now--WHAT? Are you insane? THAT'S CENSORSHIP! Yeah. It is. But look at what these people who are promoting this irresponsible attitude towards life are DOING to us. The teenaged murder rate, especially among blacks, is high as a kite. The drug addiction rate is slowly coming down, but it is high too. The drop out rate, and unemployment rate among young people is epidemic.

NO RESPECT FOR PEOPLE THAT HAVE NO RESPECT. Honor the people that are doing the right thing. DO NOT ADMIRE PEOPLE THAT DO NOT. Refuse to go places where people are deliberately doing the wrong thing. Refuse to participate if people are doing the wrong thing. Determine what kind of moral beliefs and behaviors that you know to be correct for yourself, and be responsible. Accept the responsibility for your own actions, your own choices, and your own future. The penalty is this: if you fail to do so, YOUR CHILDREN WILL BE RAISED IN POVERTY AND DESPAIR. YOUR SONS AND DAUGHTERS WILL HAVE NO DECENT HOME, LITTLE EDUCATION, NO PROTECTOR AND PROVIDER, NO LOVING FAMILY TO DEFEND AND CARE FOR THEM.

And it all starts with some girl opening her legs for some boy she hopes likes her a little bit, and some boy who's just trying to get him some pussy, and thinks fucking a lot of bitches makes him more of a man. IF YOU ARE NOT READY TO ACCEPT THE RESPONSIBILITY OF ADULTHOOD AND THE CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR ACTIONS, THEN DO NOT HAVE SEX UNTIL YOU ARE READY.

And that's the bare, unvarnished truth. Pass the bottle.

am i a dumbass loser if i actually want to wait to have sex for someone i actually like?? ive turned down tons of bitches that i was not interested in at all...i dont want to have sex with a girl just to have sex, thats kinda fucked cus i would just be leading her along and shit...or maybe im just picky or something

o yea....girls panting is music to our ears....but guys panting?? what the hell...im sure that sounds like a constipated elephant to the girls....

4)HAIR PULLING

Yes, it's true that some females like a little bit of pain, but not when your

ripping the hair out of her head! Take it easy.

just so everyone knows, this is so not true

and the rest of that list is also pretty stupid, but thats already been mentioned

Re: Pretty Amazing

Originally posted by KaBar

We need to crush the myth of the "player." Women and girls need to REJECT men who are superficial and shallow and selfish.

Honor the people that are doing the right thing

No suprise that this comes from one of (probably) the oldest guys on the board. If you ask me, *this* is one of the reasons girls go for older guys.

Originally posted by REGULATOR

am i a dumbass loser if i actually want to wait to have sex for someone i actually like?? ive turned down tons of bitches that i was not interested in at all...i dont want to have sex with a girl just to have sex, thats kinda fucked cus i would just be leading her along and shit...or maybe im just picky or something

o yea....girls panting is music to our ears....but guys panting?? what the hell...im sure that sounds like a constipated elephant to the girls....

i think sex is better when you are into the person, and in love enough to want to please them (almost more than you want to please yourself)

there are definitely some earth shaking shattering mindblowing times you can only get from someone you are in love with or very into..

and btw...i don't care if my man pants...he's working the shit out of it for chrissakes!!!

Mass Media's Negative Impact on Culture

The mass media, and especially movies and cable television, have had a horrible affect on society, individual people's image of themselves and their moral values. I'm not talking about those preachy, uptight people who think that playing cards is a sin, or that you're going to burn in hell if you drink a beer. I'm talking about the basic, moral human values that every human being ought to have. Things like "Don't use narcotics," or "Don't beat your girlfriend up." "Don't murder people." These are the just absolute, bedrock sort of rules of life that people are supposed to learn when they are very young.

When large numbers of people begin to disregard those sort of basic rules, or if for some horrible reason they never learn these rules, then society in general begins to deteriorate. Even in the poorest parts of the world, young women dream of marrying well. Young men dream of having their own family, their own home, a good trade or a profitable business. People dream of creating a family, raising their children together, watching them grow up, go to school, become educated, and as each generation progresses, the family prospers, the nation prospers, and the world becomes a better place. The women of the world, no matter how poor or how uneducated, all long for a good marriage, a comfortable home, and a safe, respectable life. The reason that these people feel this way has nothing to do with their race, their religion or the part of the world in which they live. Virtually everyone learns these values from their own family, from their own parents and grandparents, from their culture.

If, for instance, a boy from a neighboring village were to accost a daughter from one of these families, and propose to her that she should come with him, drink a lot of alcohol and then allow him to have sex with her, "for fun", she would think that he had lost his mind. She probably would report it directly to her father, who, along with his oldest sons, would arm themselves with machetes and head out for the boy's village to confront NOT THE BOY, but the BOY'S FATHER. Because this sort of behavior reflects shame ON THE BOY'S FAMILY. Once this boy's father had been informed of his behavior, and confronted him about it, the boy has a decision to make. If he tells the truth, his father is going to beat him big time for dishonoring the family. If he lies, and denies it, then there will probably be a war, right then and there, between the boy's family and the girl's family, because the boy's father will never permit his family name to be dishonored by outsiders. People will probably die. So, he tells the truth. The boy's father beats him for misbehaving, and apologizes to the girl's father, and honor is preserved.

YOU ARE NOT IN THIS WORLD BY YOURSELF. You are a member of a family. Your father sired you, your mother birthed you, they both provided for you, protected you and taught you everything they could. YOU OWE THEM RESPECT AND OBEDIENCE. They owe you their love, their support, and they should provide for you and protect you.

Nobody stays a child forever, but even as adults, we owe our parents respect. Even though you may be very young, someday you will have a family of your own. PICK YOUR SPOUSE VERY CAREFULLY. Pick someone you can be proud of, that you can respect. You are a worthwhile person, you deserve a spouse that returns your love and respect. Once you marry, and you publicly make vows of loyalty and honor, you are BOUND by those vows. Here in America, we are destroying ourselves, and our nation, with the idea of entitlement.

"I'm "entitled" to a certain standard of living. I have a "right" to do as I please. No one can "make" me do anything I don't want to. My behavior and my life are my own--I don't owe anybody anything, and whatever I want, I have a right to get anyway I can."

This sort of selfish, self-centered, amoral outlook on life is extremely immature. Read it again, it sounds like a six-year-old wrote it. It is the sort of thinking that comes from not having a father in your life whom you can look up to and respect. It comes from having a VERY WARPED view of what constitutes "respect." It comes from being raised in a society that is hell bent to destroy the family. It comes from an economic system that says "being poor is so bad that it's better to be a criminal than to not have a lot of money." And that making a profit is more important than being honest, more important than good craftmanship, more important than the people who make the product, and more important than the nation that provides the opportunity for one's business to prosper.

Since we are the most prosperous, and most powerful nation on earth, and the ONLY superpower, WHERE DOES THIS ATTITUDE ORIGINATE? Did millions of parents suddenly become criminals, neglectful, selfish drug addicts and alcoholics? Nope. It started when mass media became the arbieter of social morality. When EVERY GIRL had to be "beautiful" or be considered second-rate. (And how could she accomplish this? By buying into cosmetics, fashion, magazines, etc., etc.) When being a good family man was clearly for chumps--guys who really had it together could just be a sort of rootless libertine. Like Peter Pan, you don't ever have to grow up. And when every media source in the country is blasting out the message "You don't have to be responsible!" then pretty soon, the kids of today (the parents of tomorrow, don't forget) actually begin to believe their lies, and society becomes a sewer. All so Hollywood and Wall Street can make a buck. You think the kids of the Wall Street tycoons grow up like this? HELL NO. Their kids are protected and provided for. Just like the kids in villages all over the world. That's my opinion. Pass the bottle.

Originally posted by jah

you have no idea man... haha

i'm just obsessed with asian girls in general.. i only ever bunked down with one of em tho, a malaysian chick... very funky indeed... girl was like a freak on heat 24/7..

ups !

Guest Canadiano

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by destruct

I know lots of girls that swallow...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by fizm

i've never been with one that doesn't. all the alternatives seem kind of disgusting as far as cleanup.

exact same with me, yet i hear it's a rarity for a girl to swallow.

not for me:cool:

and I hear ol' KB straight up and down. I will never go down that shitty path.

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by cmeup

...i just wasnt feeling them, and they werent freaky enough.... meaning, they didnt try anything on me, they just layed on the bed and was like tease, fuck me.... i felt like i woulda been raping them... wasnt feeling it...

godammit! I hate that! I've even told the girl that I'm not a necrophiliac! To be honest, I've lost 'it' because of girls just lying there not even looking at me. pussy is warm and wet, but everything else is just frigid.

Canadiano---Brother, if the girl is acting cold and detached, maybe it's because she's not feeling the love. And if she ain't feeling the love, maybe it's because there ain't any, because you don't love her. If you want your bed partner to show a little enthusiasm, maybe you ought to restrict bedding them down to just the ones you really care about, or maybe even only the one that you care about. Making love with somebody you care nothing about makes about as much sense as taking a shower with a raincoat on. You get wet all right, but what's the point? Gratuitous sex means pretty much what it implies--not much purpose to it. Frankly, I'd rather do without.

I had plenty of opportunities to buy the services of hookers overseas (the price was very affordable, as well) but basically, you get what you pay for. The threat of STD's combined with the "lack of love" factor left me cold. That "She fuckee, she suckee, she love you long time!" routine just really left me with no motivation. Better no motivation than "buyer's remorse," I suppose.

Originally posted by avils

i'm just obsessed with asian girls in general.. i only ever bunked down with one of em tho, a malaysian chick... very funky indeed... girl was like a freak on heat 24/7..

ups !

man, ive got it bad for asian girls too. they make you feel special. you know what im saying? my boy that im living with over here is with a half malaysian girl. shes cute but she raised in england so she has a rich english girl attitude instead of the sweet asian girl steez. i just got into australia tho and there are mad asian girls here so im stoked.

peace

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by KaBar

Canadiano---Brother, if the girl is acting cold and detached, maybe it's because she's not feeling the love. And if she ain't feeling the love, maybe it's because there ain't any, because you don't love her. If you want your bed partner to show a little enthusiasm, maybe you ought to restrict bedding them down to just the ones you really care about, or maybe even only the one that you care about. Making love with somebody you care nothing about makes about as much sense as taking a shower with a raincoat on. You get wet all right, but what's the point? Gratuitous sex means pretty much what it implies--not much purpose to it. Frankly, I'd rather do without.

I had plenty of opportunities to buy the services of hookers overseas (the price was very affordable, as well) but basically, you get what you pay for. The threat of STD's combined with the "lack of love" factor left me cold. That "She fuckee, she suckee, she love you long time!" routine just really left me with no motivation. Better no motivation than "buyer's remorse," I suppose.

perhaps you're right, KayBee. This particular girl I really though I liked (I mean really liked), and she ended up dumping me coldly for a much older millionaire. Serves her right that he ended up using her for the pussy (which I had waited a long, long time for) and she found solace in junk food.

Guest Canadiano

oh yeah - I got a bomb Viet chick goin' on. I've always liked asian girls. This was the first time I had ever kissed an Oriental, even.

Archived