GRAFFITI WORDS BESIDE PIECES

jeff123456

i dont really know how to say this but u know when writers write sentences beside there pieces when there done? does anyone understand them cuz i sure dont?? Like korn how he writes See Okay. in every single throwie? what does See Okay mean??

thanks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I think that is one of the best things about painting. there is just some shit that people do and you have no idea why they do it. You just look on and take a guess. Try throwing some shit up that means something to you and no one else, then it will be special for ya, and it will intrigue someone else...

yeah. when ever i do a yellow peice i always write 'i got sunshine on a cloudy day' cause i always use warm yellow. it makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. some times i quote invader zim. other times i just write stupid shit or on occasion i have been known to write stuff that means things. but thats rare.

the little thing i write besides my peice is the whole reason i write graffiti in the first place.

Theres one guy in australia who writes zombie who always writes oh so fresh on about 90% of his peices, don't know why he has to write it onn everything he does. I like that page in subway art that says all that stuff like-Too cold, shit paint, fingers sore ect.

Originally posted by ASER1NE

hahah i write those alot , usually just pointless ramble . but sometimes famous quotes and philosophy . but no one ever understands .

no no some of us do understand.. and yes i do the same.

Guest Ron McDonald

'Pubic hair causes crime.'

Any film heads out there may be able to guess the origins of this one.

i think people write those statements to make their piece mean more to them. Like graffiti I don't think they're supposed to be understood.

• 8 years later...

Archived