if you want a copy of my bands demo read this

Zack Morris

over the next week I plan to mail out as many copies as possible so those of you that had requested a copy before please email whatever address you wanted it shipped to to pissyourpants666@hotmail.com.

if you forgot or never heard what my band sounds like here is a link to some streaming mp3's.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/sardaukar_music.htm

love,

Zack Morris

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

DITD I'm down...I tried to make it out tot he BW show but it didn't happen.

If you guys want to send some form of compensation wether it be money, sticker, gummi worms what ever its is appreciated but not needed....all I ask is that if you like it you tell your friends and either make them copies or let them know how to get ahold of me if they want a copy.

If you get a cd and you don't like it jsut give it to someone you think will.

Originally posted by *_lacrimae_*

Hey, I'm interested, but I'm over seas. I'm happy to pay the shipping - but how would I go about it?

if you want bodice I will get a copy to you and after you get it just send something that you feel to be compensation.

its strange most of the pople here hate my band but people in other cities like us.

Originally posted by Zack Morris

if you want bodice I will get a copy to you and after you get it just send something that you feel to be compensation.

hmmmm, compensation....how do stickers, my demo, flix and a few blank writable cd's sound?

HEAVY METAL GOOD....DEATH METAL SUCKS

i was sitting here at my comp just zoning out to the first minute and a half of "raised" (that bass/drum/guitar rhythm was SICK!!!) and then all of a sudden it just plunged when the singer came along. :( ...i mean dont get me wrong, it's still great stuff but to me personally it was a bit disappointing. death metal is everywhere and it gets annoying to hear all the local bands here in dallas sound the same....i thought you may have brought something new to the table. its all the same. but maybe i'll email you my address anyway....if i dont get use to it then i know i have friends and family who would appreciate it. but hey, i'll give you props for having enough balls to go out and promote your band. keep it up.

hey i want one

id like to get one and show it to some of the people in the college town im at, you dont mind? i liked those demo songs too so i gues ill see ifyou read this before sending you an email aright :cool:

Originally posted by WhenOne

just think about where you live zacko

not exactly a metal/hardcore community

actually you would be suprised louisville has turned out ALOT of great hardcore bands ie By The Grace of God, endpoit, guilt, elliott is from here, and the scene is pretty large its just really cliquish...and we are not involved int he right cliques.

kentucky is full of some of the nicest people ever. the scene kids all seemed nicer than normal too, even tough i dont really like scenesters. i actually wonder if i ever end up there ever again...i enjoyed my time there (exept getting stuck at a holiday inn expressin the middle of no where).

just wanted to add that i like kentucky a lot. ta ta

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Running "Sardaukar" on google takes me to some band's website. Called Sardaukar, they play hardcore, the whole nine yards... but the bass player doesn't look like you. At all. Are these you? Beer,

A confused Mamerro

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Running "Sardaukar" on google takes me to some band's website. Called Sardaukar, they play hardcore, the whole nine yards... but the bass player doesn't look like you. At all. Are these you? Beer,

A confused Mamerro

I have found another sardaukar in seattle. They play more of the old school dealy..we are more metallic...its wierd. We (sardaukar louisville) are thinking about a name change but we aren't thinking too hard about it.

I have also heard there is a dj sardaukar from atlanta.

Archived