Andrew WK LIVE!

Comp

so when i first saw Andrew WK on MTV i hated it. it just seemed like crappy bland revival of 80's party metal. then i decided to download his album and it blew me away. the production quality alone is just mindblowing. it's full of just straight forward feel good music.

then i decided to see him live in seattle at the graceland.

this was the most intense show i've ever seen in my life. i highly suggest anyone and everyone to go see this band live. never before have i seen somone so set on having a good time and just looking out for the well being of everyone.

after the show he stayed around and signed autographs and hung out with everyone, one guy brought an eviction notice for him to sign, and he took the guy aside and gave him money to pay rent. it was the most fun i've ever had. seriously. i have so much more respect for him after seeing him live.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ilikeskulls.

a bunch of my friends went and saw him a few nights ago.they loved it.what i've heard sounds like bad butt rock on fat records.too each and his/her own i guess.

Saw him at Slims in SF...fuckin' secuirity gave me the boot...I was partying to hard i guess... i was just bringin' the Andrew Wk saturday night live mosh and i got the boot...when the secuirity gaurd came out at the end i glared at him, pointed at a sign that read "LIVE HARD SLAMMING" and said FALSE ADVERTISING"...i was pissed..I had to sit through the casualties for that shit..

Archived