Graffiti ADDiction

desired

After 4years in graffiti game I have decided to check myself into a psychological hospitial. When I first started writing I did it off and on.......then time grew I did it everywhere possible on the back of buses, Gap stores huge scratch throughs....... and almost got molded down by the C. O.P (constibles of Pigs). Just recently I climbed up to a crane and painted a piece......I was scared that was the weirdest yet dangerious thing I have done...(no I didnt use a latter). Now 12 laters,after contemplating whats mentally wrong with me I found I have ADT .......all I have my mind on is defacing property and painting my happy faces beside my pieces. When I was kid I use to scribble all the house I never knew I would be defacing societies lovely canvas. I need help. Ppl think im weird when Im in public and peacing on a building ledge........they just staire....... in shame.

I just foundout there are many ppl that suffer from compulsive graf/art disorder............I am not alone......

I u suffer realise you are not alone there are people that can help u.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by desired

After 4years in graffiti game I have decided to check myself into a psychological hospitial. When I first started writing I did it off and on.......then time grew I did it everywhere possible on the back of buses, Gap stores huge scratch throughs....... and almost got molded down by the C. O.P (constibles of Pigs). Just recently I climbed up to a crane and painted a piece......I was scared that was the weirdest yet dangerious thing I have done...(no I didnt use a latter). Now 12 laters,after contemplating whats mentally wrong with me I found I have ADT .......all I have my mind on is defacing property and painting my happy faces beside my pieces. When I was kid I use to scribble all the house I never knew I would be defacing societies lovely canvas. I need help. Ppl think im weird when Im in public and peacing on a building ledge........they just staire....... in shame.

I just foundout there are many ppl that suffer from compulsive graf/art disorder............I am not alone......

I u suffer realise you are not alone there are people that can help u.

what does ADT stand for again?

ASIDE FROM YOUR SPELLING, I AGREE. THERE ARE TIMES WHERE I WANT TO WALK AWAY BUT THE VIBES I GET FROM SEEING A NICE BURNER KEEPS ME COMING BACK. EVEN DURING MY LAYOFF I STILL WAS DRAWN TO GO OUT AND PURCHASE ANY GOOD GRAFF MAG FROM THE BOOKSHOP. ASIDE FROM THE RUSH OF DOING IT, ITS JUST SOMETHING FUN TO BE IMMERSED IN.

isnt ADD when u cant concentrate on one thing? like wouldnt that mean u go out bombing one night you've been out for 30 minutes and then u decide that its boring so u go home.. i know a guy that hass ADD and when he's at home he's drawing and when he's out he's always got a marker or can in his hand.. the guy is so nuts

Guest --zeSto--

ADD and ADH(hyperactive)D

are serious disorders.

People are so quick to say "I'm depressed, or manic, or have a phobia etc"

that the original, clinical meanings have been lost.

A teenage girl having a bad hair day is not depression.

Being lazy doesn't mean you're depressed.

Being hyper doesn't mean you're Manic.

Being scattered with a short attention span doesnt mean ADD.

desired---> where you diagnosed by a medical professional?

Guest GEAsusONEnep

Do you all seriously want to know why you all can't stop writing?

It is because we are all little insecure nerds with low self esteem who want to appear cool/rebelious by our peers. Thats it. You're not artists. There is no deep, meaningful reason that your head doctor has yet to uncover. Sorry fellahs.

Archived