THE BIGGEST SECRETS

Guest ALLAH NIGGA

Guest ALLAH NIGGA

YO, ALLAH READ THIS BOOK AND HE IS A CHANGED MOTHER FUCKER! THIS IS SOME CRAZY ASS SHIT MAN. DONT READ IT IF YOUR NOT READY OR TOO IGNORANT. ANYONE ELSE EVER READ IT? ITS BY DAVID ICKE, ITS A CONSPIRACY BOOK, BUT ITS IN THE NONFICTION SECTION OF YOUR LOCAL BOOKSTORE. THIS BOOK DROPS SOME KNOWLEDGE. ALLAH IS SERIOUS.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ALLAH NIGGA

ALLAH READ IT CAUSE HIS BOY IS ALL INTO THAT STUFF, AND HE LET ALLAH BORROW IT. IT REALLY ALL MAKES SENSE. IT EXPLAINS A LOT OF MYSTERIES AND GOVERNMENT COVER UPS. ARE ANY OF YALL INTO CONSPIRACY TYPE SHIT? ALLAH WOULD LIKE TO HEAR SOME OF YALLS HYPOTHESIS.

HE CAN SHARE SOME SHIT TOO, IF YALL WOULD LIKE

Guest ALLAH NIGGA

yeah i take that into consideration, but the way he writes it really makes you believe, and he backs it up with a lot and i mean a lot of facts. Allah doesnt believe everything he hears.

Allah needs to go somewhere else with his caplocking, third person talking ass. Those books bring up the points that support their theories but none of the points that contradict them. Not to say they are all false because the government does a lot of shady shit. But before you believe any thing do more looking into it.

Originally posted by deznatori

Allah needs to go somewhere else with his caplocking, third person talking ass. Those books bring up the points that support their theories but none of the points that contradict them. Not to say they are all false because the government does a lot of shady shit. But before you believe any thing do more looking into it.

i couldn't have said it better!

Guest BROWNer

a good source for information is harpers magazine. go to the library and peep some

back issues, stuff on kissinger, arms dealing in america and how it relates

to american foreign policy, media massaging, etcetry...its all correlated, and if you do some net navigation, and other library activities you should be able to gain

a good overview on whats plausible, whats not. or you can fumble around and

second guess every thing that ever existed.

Guest ALLAH NIGGA

Harper magazine eh? Allah will read this. I guess i will read more books like that to kind of get different views and the whole story. can anyone recomend allah any good books?

Guest BROWNer
Originally posted by cleansheets

1984 by George Orwell.

or you could read the novel that inspired 1984, WE by eugene zamiatin...

classic utopian blahblah. seriously though, read something thats non fiction.

go to the library, ask the librarian for the section in the library that deals with

global politics..and start browsing. and its harpers, not harper.

Originally posted by cleansheets

1984 by George Orwell.

Just finished reading it, and I was actually about to start a thread about it, but then I couldn't really fugure out what to say, and didn't really have the time to type it all really. Great novel though.

Archived