Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
YourWelcome

Any people from Cali...most likely San Bay area know...

if DOI, END, TBK, or TITS crew still get up? I like most their stuff and the newest shit i've seen from these crews was from 2000. Respond por favor. Gracias :crazy:

bay area writers

I'm in santa rosa (like an hour north from San Fran). I've heard of tits crew, haven't seen anything though. There is a crew around here called ITS however...coincidence? It consists of CELS, JELOE, KERSER, PEPO, and a few other i think...any of those names familiar? I also know a dude who writes END...if i had a scanner that FRIGGIN WORKED, i'd post some flicks from him. anyways, there's this ill writer named SIEK, yeah, he's allright i guess. peace.

Guest SPFlatty

nope...they've all retired. no one in northern cali paints anymore. you can't even buy paint there. they stopped all the freights from comin thru cause they were smashing them and provoking other kids to jump on the band wagon. you can't even buy a pilot. you have to smuggle in any graf related materials. quarantined...yep.

flatty has that right. nobody does graffiti in n.california now.at all.trains?all the tracks got torn up.that's why the only styles you see are la lts wannabees.nope, nothin north of la county.really.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this