sixteenvandals

Guest rib

Hi. Don't want to turn this into some slagging match, but as I've read through some posts I've noticed you have some pretty "honest" opinions on a lot of writers, which is fair enough, I can't stand "yes" men. But Considering that generally your've dwelled on what you don't like, I was curious as to who you do like. What are some writers that influenced you, or writers that you think have the funk. No big deal, hope it's not too rude to ask, just wanna turn some negitive into hopefully some positive. Cheers.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

as far as the writers who influenced me , well mostly the ppl i chill with , and the guys in my crew . throught the years the friendly competition made me a better writer , not to mention all the good times and memories we had .

as far as writers who inspred me , i think ayer had a biggish impact , his quality work and dope ass spots made me wanna always reach higher and just be better . as well as alot of local writers who had he same kinda influence , me always wanting to be as good as them ( i'll leave their names out ) to have quality work in quality spots , and as far as that goes im still striving for it , always looking at this spot or that , seeing how i can get up there etc .

and as for writers who i just admire , for lack of a better word . well there are many , totem2 , ces , per , virus , hews , revok , ges , ono , cope , espo , man theres just so many . pretty much any half well known writer who has quality and style .

Guest eessee

well coming from L.A. the ultimate is like what aser said was deff ayer...he had mad talent. he got the crazy spots and hot fills... i've always been around it but didnt get into it till i was 11 which was young but now that i finally take it serious, but my influnce was him bombing would be

ayer

cope

exist

skuf

ja

kops (canada)

and piecing

ces

totem2

can2

nosm

and others that i forget.....:D

Guest eessee
Originally posted by qwertyuiop

you dumbasses he wasnt asking you, he was asking 16vandals in specific

excuse my idiodacy dog.... :D

Originally posted by rib

Hi. Don't want to turn this into some slagging match, but as I've read through some posts I've noticed you have some pretty "honest" opinions on a lot of writers, which is fair enough, I can't stand "yes" men. But Considering that generally your've dwelled on what you don't like, I was curious as to who you do like. What are some writers that influenced you, or writers that you think have the funk. No big deal, hope it's not too rude to ask, just wanna turn some negitive into hopefully some positive. Cheers.

the only ones are RESER and COPE2.. thats it. except for a couple writers that none of u would know..

Guest L.RonHubbard

who really cares who sixteeenvandals is diggin on. When he tells you who he likes are you gonna jump on their dick next?? please.

Guest Dr. Doom
Originally posted by ASER1NE

hahah reser , big up to etc 3009 and the gang .

Uhmmmmmmm........ yeah okay! I guess that we "big-up" to you too, eh?!?!?

Reser's got tons of funk!!

ResMoney3009 = Always drunk!!

Guest Dr. Doom
Originally posted by madbomber

]

aser what crew are u in? can i be in it? maybe?

i've always wondered what 3009 stands for? do u know?

3009 is kind of an unspoken thing! You won't be getting an explaination bro! Sorry!

reser did some nice stuff here. he streaked a cool ass door downtown that was hit by a buncha cats and a chino byi tag from like 93. shit got buffed though. i think that was one of my favorite things in this whole lame city.

im rambling, sorry

]

aser what crew are u in? can i be in it? maybe?

i've always wondered what 3009 stands for? do u know?

1. hahaha , sorry G . no crew for you , maybe one day

2. yes i know , no i cant tell you .

Oh god???? It wasn't a big deal, just asking a simple question. Not jocking anyone L Ron Hubbard. And yeah I know what he writes, WOW, why does that mean I should "swing from his nuts". I'll get one thing straight, I do a lot, and I try and do it with flavour. And this is on passanger trains.

The only relevance that has is that I'm not some toy asking for heroes to look up to, I'm just a curious writer that has only been hearing negative from 16v, and wanted to see a bit more of a rounded picture, ie some postive opinions. Perhaps then, in relation, I could understand why he hates so much.

Anyway, once again a simple question on 12oz goes arse up.

Mountain outta a mole hill.

Guest L.RonHubbard
Originally posted by rib

Oh god???? It wasn't a big deal, just asking a simple question. Not jocking anyone L Ron Hubbard. And yeah I know what he writes, WOW, why does that mean I should "swing from his nuts". I'll get one thing straight, I do a lot, and I try and do it with flavour. And this is on passanger trains.

The only relevance that has is that I'm not some toy asking for heroes to look up to, I'm just a curious writer that has only been hearing negative from 16v, and wanted to see a bit more of a rounded picture, ie some postive opinions. Perhaps then, in relation, I could understand why he hates so much.

Anyway, once again a simple question on 12oz goes arse up.

Mountain outta a mole hill.

its cool dukes. I guess your doing it as sort of an interview type question. I wasnt makin a mole hill or anything, just puttin in my twocents aiight chill/

Originally posted by Dr. Doom

Uhmmmmmmm........ yeah okay! I guess that we "big-up" to you too, eh?!?!?

Reser's got tons of funk!!

ResMoney3009 = Always drunk!!

thanks for calling me at 4 am drunk.

i think that might have been you.

get at me too, i have to talk to you about your tattooed friend.

Originally posted by Dyptheria

i guess i should add: i like his work, but its silly that he thinks he needs to say so much negative shit, when someone on his level wouldn't need to say anything because his work should stand on its own.

it's like when ewok.com used to come on here. i lost a little respect for ewok after i saw his childish attitude. his work still burns, but i don't dig him as a writer.

yeah resers got a fucking lot of beef.. he's like the most hated guy cuz all the negative shit he says.. every where u go u see reser throwies and tags line several times by different writers..

ASER u have never even talked to reser.. ur not down with him either so why wouldnt u just tell me what 3009 mean??

later

Guest Dr. Doom

yeah resers got a fucking lot of beef.. he's like the most hated guy cuz all the negative shit he says.. every where u go u see reser throwies and tags line several times by different writers..

ASER u have never even talked to reser.. ur not down with him either so why wouldnt u just tell me what 3009 mean??

later

Reser's a fucking animal when he gets down to painting! Him as a person, aside from being a writer, he's fucking hilarious! One of my best friends! That kid's a riot! I'm willing to put money on the fact that if you wanted to go to war with that kid bombing that he'd beat 90% of all the kids out there hands down! He's hungry! Give him a number of spots or a mission that you want him to pull off and he'll do it!! And you don't need to know what the fuck 3009 means!! What the fuck is this?? Trivial Pursuit?? Get real! Hated but hungry = Reser!

Originally posted by Dr. Doom

Reser's a fucking animal when he gets down to painting! Him as a person, aside from being a writer, he's fucking hilarious! One of my best friends! That kid's a riot! I'm willing to put money on the fact that if you wanted to go to war with that kid bombing that he'd beat 90% of all the kids out there hands down! He's hungry! Give him a number of spots or a mission that you want him to pull off and he'll do it!! And you don't need to know what the fuck 3009 means!! What the fuck is this?? Trivial Pursuit?? Get real! Hated but hungry = Reser!

reser's a good bomber and shit but i dont think i would say he hits the craziest spots...yes of coarse he hits good spots..but u walk down the street and u look on top of billboards and shit and u see Opah and Cola throwies above all bill boards.. u dont see reser throwies any places like that... i would say reser bombs harder then everyone on this msg board put together but he seems to be into the chill spots..the guy has a sic style too...

i like (in no particular order)

from LA:

chaka

panic

poise

oiler

gkae

tempt

charlie

revok

NYC:

agree

ket

ghost

skeme

dondi

reas

ven

giz

mque

desa

cost

set

ja

mque

sento

skuf

stak

remo

kez5

kech

almost all subway writers in NYC

most writers from "faith of graffiti"

London:

teach (dds)

fume (dds)

Siege (tfw)

Petro (tfw)

Nema (moa)

Oker

Carl123

SF:

Rem

Twist

KR

SHOK

NME (the person not that fake cre)

Five-O

MR. element

Geso

orfn (up till 94)

Amaze

Felon

Sope

Bles

amsterdam:

Crazy dentist

Kraze

Jake

brush

math

fuck this could go forever...

I will keel to current faves:

OKER, GESO, ADEK, KERSE, KEGR, CARL 123, SEB, DIEGO, DUMBO.

16v "too many to name"

Thanks 16v. That's all I was after.

Great to hear some positive, and also that you know the score in the European countries you mentioned.

See guys, it's not so hard, simple question, simple answer.

Archived