weird movies

dai

one of the best movies ever: Bad Taste

its an australian B-movie about some aliens that take over this town and eat people and 4 guys come and give the aliens a beat down, one guy rips an aliens head off and kicks it out a window like a soccer ball, spinal column and all :D

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i was also up one night scanning showtime and saw this movie made in france but spoken in english kinda mixed bout an alien being that takes over a woman and eats from her tounge (like a parasite makes her tounge all 50 billion feet long and gooey and nasty) and then some like whoresthat are like nuns, keep her as a prisoner while the army and some dude try to get her out, or a friend of hers out and to kill the alien and she is all whacked out and i was reallydrunk at the time but it was fucking weird....b movie and all...tits, aliens, corny ass blood violence and gut scenes=good drunkard movie

Originally posted by ink Lunatic

You don't know 'wierd' till youve seen Doom Generation.

oh god do you really have to remined me of that movie? Please do not rent this movie you will be a much more happy person if you never see that movie. But besides that I am the movie god so lets see if I can drop some science on you fools umm......

Bloodsucking Freaks (not for the mild at heart)

Henery: Portrait of a Serial Killer

Peices (very very good one)

Motaroma

Terror Firmer (only get it at Troma.com)

I spit on your grave (Banned in Euroupe)

Death Race 2000

Aracnaphobia

VIDEODROME (watch this only if you really think your ready)

icould go on...

Originally posted by Matthew13

"the cube"- That is easily one of the worst movies i have ever seen, hehe...I was forced to watch that for a 3d design class cause it delt with the 4th dimension.

Try...

Repo Man

Bottle Rocket

Dr. Strangelove

Welcome to the Dollhouse

Ghost World

Freeway

Ninja Scroll

there's millions more, but my short term memory's horrible...

matthew"beready,imgonnarapeyouat3o'clock"thirteen

You are a dumbass the cube was great and all those other movies are not wierd at all

Guest SayOne

FUCK YOU PEOPLE, you aint seen weird or disturbing, this movie im about to utter is the weirdest thing ive ever seen funny thing is its a kids movie, this movie freaked me out when i saw it ever since then always shutter when i think about it and that movie is My Neighbor Totoro.....FUck YOu fags rent it and watch it high sober drunk trippin it dont matter any way you cut it , its weird:confused:

"You are a dumbass the cube was great and all those other movies are not wierd at all"

Did you direct that? Did you act in it or have anything to do with the production? If not, try not to take some strangers opinion of a bad movie so personally alright buddy.

matthewthirteen.

Originally posted by cheifblame

any japanese women....this chinese movie called the weather woman is about a weather woman who tells the weather and has sex thats like the whole movie

weird as fuck

seen it, loved it. the best bit is the bubble bath scene. oh yeah

Originally posted by SayOne

FUCK YOU PEOPLE, you aint seen weird or disturbing, this movie im about to utter is the weirdest thing ive ever seen funny thing is its a kids movie, this movie freaked me out when i saw it ever since then always shutter when i think about it and that movie is My Neighbor Totoro.....FUck YOu fags rent it and watch it high sober drunk trippin it dont matter any way you cut it , its weird:confused:

oh yeah....

this fucking movie is fuken WeIrD, but of all the characters in it, the Cat-bus takes the cake.

i just watched gummo last night...it's kind of pointless, but is truly disturbing. haha i was kind of sickened about all the dead cats, i felt alf should have played a part in some of those cat hunting scenes ;). if you've seen belly, gummo is the weird ass flick playin on the big screen in DMX's house...the one where they're cussing out the rabbit. check this shit out, im about to go take some bong hits and watch it again before i go to work.

You are all in for a treat with these:

Chopper (Australia)

Afflicted or Affliction(I can't remember, the one with the guy jacking off with the holy cross up his ass.) (USA)

Any GG Allin Movie

Scrote (USA)

The Butcher Boy (Ireland)

HATE (France)

Blood Sucking Freaks (USA?)

i'll try to remember some others.........

Guest 12ozSUCKA

kevin spacey

k pax was the shit. All this mans movies are good, american beauty, seven. cant think of all off the top of my nog right now but he the shit!

Guest SayOne

i cant beleive no one mentioned a clockwork orange, even though i dont consider it weird but a tyte movie nunthe less

that movie chopper was weird i guess but it also just SUCKED..i watched about 15 minutes and couldnt stand ne more..are australian prisons really like that?ha..anways some good weird movies i saw u guys mentioned already are-requiem for a dream,7,fear and loathing in las vegas,and 12 moneys

Guest SayOne

bump cuz i just saw an adaptation of Harrison Bergeron in cartoon format, very weird, very sad tyte as fuck though

Archived