sketch / finished piece comparisons

sarifs&clips

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by DorkstaR@Oct 18 2004, 08:53 AM

no nv... that shit is wack. stop while youre ahead. do us all a favor and just kill yourself. yea... yea i think that will do nicely... yea.

wheres my fuckin tomato!?

enter... your style is much improved. keep at it...

im gonna cut your fucking head off and use yr skul for a cereal bowl you fucking toy ass bitch ass motherfucking toy ass toy. you thik you know a guy and then he tries to put his hand down your pants and its a whole new ballgame.... dorko just doesnt understand that no means no.

you guys are all the same..only after one thing :( ..my freight spots.

haha.. :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: these litle faces are fucking dumb. :chicken: :chicken: :clown2: :hatred: :five-o: :five-o: :five-o:

you better be here next week bitch! OR ELSE>

Originally posted by DorkstaR@Oct 18 2004, 03:53 PM

no nv... that shit is wack. stop while youre ahead. do us all a favor and just kill yourself. yea... yea i think that will do nicely... yea.

I really really hope you're joking. His stuff is better than yours, easily.

Originally posted by Raindrops+Oct 23 2004, 12:17 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Raindrops - Oct 23 2004, 12:17 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-DorkstaR@Oct 18 2004, 03:53 PM

I really really hope you're joking. His stuff is better than yours, easily.

[/b]

ouch! hahaha... thanks ..i think.

dork was joking by the way..cuz were cool like that. even if he doesnt really paint and uses photoshop to make all his "graffiti"..hes really got you guys fooled.

Archived