sketch / finished piece comparisons

sarifs&clips

ok like everyone else said, who cares if its not chill? ive painted freights right alongside main roads.. daytime, VERY UNCHILL SPOTS...<--you like that??

http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00411215f00000001.jpg'>

yeah you know i suck at freestyling, but its a lot cleaner than your wall.. and no less than 4 vehicles went by(in the business park) when i was in their optic.. not counting the vehicles off the main road.. it came off cleaner than yours, and will it make you feel better if i told you about how when i was leaving a guy who works at the business park rolled up on me and started questioning me?? dont give me none of this 'it wasnt chill' bullshit, you get in trouble for painting freights, you get a slap on the wrist and some community service for a wall... oh ive also painted another NOT SO CHILL place where i got chased out by cops, but i didnt even get to do my fillin so no flick of that one sorry ;o(

im not trying to be cooler than you.. or better, you just said that critisizm is more welcome than no critisizm so i spilled my guts even if i was a dick about it.. who cares..

and dont go off comparing yourself to cope2, thats the weakest thing you could do.. and no your shit ISNT THAT GOOD, mine isnt either...

the reason for me not using extensions is because its a pointless bullshit way to make your piece look like it flows, especially when they dont lead to anything, COPE2's extensions do something and dont just take up space..

http://www.graffiti.org/cypher/allover5/cope9.JPG'>... they have an ending point.

another thing, that was the first piece i saw while scrolling down on page 13 or 14 whatever page it was, and who cares how old it is.. jesus i think youre just making a lot of excuses?? are you trying to defend something by throwing out stupid comments?? sure you can work a pen to where you make straight lines, and you know how to use gel pens or whatever your highlights are made from, but come on now.. did you expect people to jock you, even though you saw all your mistakes in the peiece?? no... i dont think so buddy..

if you want to reply go ahead, if you want to take it off the forum and into email or IM then email me at wangmagnet@yahoo.com that way we dont have to talk shit in front of an audience.. or you can just admit to the valid points ive made, and if they arent all valid then explain how they are not (without excuses.. such as not a chill spot and that bullshit you said about it not being a legal so you dont take your time)...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont think its about being the bigger man so much as the pride issue..

but he can email me if theres such a big problem, once its all over (amnd if i remember) ill just edit my posts so im jocking him ;o) then nobody will ever have to know.

gongrats shor your real cool for painting freights mid day next to a main road. i never said anything about being as good as cope2, maybe you should read before you post shit. good luck on your 13th freight, and just shut the fuck up and quit trying to act like youre so much better then me.

Originally posted by shor

ok like everyone else said, who cares if its not chill? ive painted freights right alongside main roads.. daytime, VERY UNCHILL SPOTS...<--you like that??

http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00411215f00000001.jpg'>

yeah you know i suck at freestyling, but its a lot cleaner than your wall.. and no less than 4 vehicles went by(in the business park) when i was in their optic.. not counting the vehicles off the main road.. it came off cleaner than yours, and will it make you feel better if i told you about how when i was leaving a guy who works at the business park rolled up on me and started questioning me?? dont give me none of this 'it wasnt chill' bullshit, you get in trouble for painting freights, you get a slap on the wrist and some community service for a wall... oh ive also painted another NOT SO CHILL place where i got chased out by cops, but i didnt even get to do my fillin so no flick of that one sorry ;o(

im not trying to be cooler than you.. or better, you just said that critisizm is more welcome than no critisizm so i spilled my guts even if i was a dick about it.. who cares..

and dont go off comparing yourself to cope2, thats the weakest thing you could do.. and no your shit ISNT THAT GOOD, mine isnt either...

the reason for me not using extensions is because its a pointless bullshit way to make your piece look like it flows, especially when they dont lead to anything, COPE2's extensions do something and dont just take up space..

http://www.graffiti.org/cypher/allover5/cope9.JPG'>... they have an ending point.

another thing, that was the first piece i saw while scrolling down on page 13 or 14 whatever page it was, and who cares how old it is.. jesus i think youre just making a lot of excuses?? are you trying to defend something by throwing out stupid comments?? sure you can work a pen to where you make straight lines, and you know how to use gel pens or whatever your highlights are made from, but come on now.. did you expect people to jock you, even though you saw all your mistakes in the peiece?? no... i dont think so buddy..

if you want to reply go ahead, if you want to take it off the forum and into email or IM then email me at wangmagnet@yahoo.com that way we dont have to talk shit in front of an audience.. or you can just admit to the valid points ive made, and if they arent all valid then explain how they are not (without excuses.. such as not a chill spot and that bullshit you said about it not being a legal so you dont take your time)...

alright dudes has soem points on kise's piece or para.. whatever i thought he shit was dope real dope and dude shoudl definately keep painting... but this dude above has soem points ....

2nd i am no OG of graff so dotn get all pist at me just giving my opinion...

shor> who the fuck cares about paintin frieghts next to busy cars... i think very legit writer has done that... plus no matter what if u are working with just 2 colors yer shit is gonna be cleanier than a piece with 6 or so... just cuz its sooo easy to make cuts...

second frieghts in my opinion are not shit.. thats just me i dunno if u live out in grass fields.. and thats all there is to paint but um... i am form chicago and when there is a whole city to paint i coudl care less abotu frieghts... its a cool little world the frieghts thing lieka totally differnet community but um yea that what i gotta say... dont take it the wrong way ... just tryin to clear this shit up peace!

Face - i get what you are saying but im not acting like i have excuses, but i still cleaned it up (not that 6 colors means a lot to me i would still clean it up) but i actually got rolled up on so its like i wasnt scared of someone rolling up on me, i took my time anyways.. this guy was scared of someone rolling up on him so he did something sloppy... i know every writer come across these situations, but that doesnt really explain the pointless extensions and messed up 3D along with the alignment being messed up on the A, as well as the small P.

Propaganda - what do you mean? you dont like my shitty freestyle? i put it up for people to bash on, but i didnt do a sloppy job on it and thats what my point was.

Originally posted by shor

Face - i get what you are saying but im not acting like i have excuses, but i still cleaned it up (not that 6 colors means a lot to me i would still clean it up) but i actually got rolled up on so its like i wasnt scared of someone rolling up on me, i took my time anyways.. this guy was scared of someone rolling up on him so he did something sloppy... i know every writer come across these situations, but that doesnt really explain the pointless extensions and messed up 3D along with the alignment being messed up on the A, as well as the small P.

Propaganda - what do you mean? you dont like my shitty freestyle? i put it up for people to bash on, but i didnt do a sloppy job on it and thats what my point was.

shor its ok if you talk about my painting skills but you have absolutley no room to talk about my letters. you can keep doing your little genaric bars that form genaric letters wiht two whole colors, while i try somthing with some style and complexity. oh well i messed up on the 3d i dont care anymore, but my P is supposed to be small you dumb fuck. your talking about my letters when you fucking bit the shit out of dorks 3D letters and then deleted it after sombody noticed it, you might think my letters arent good but at least i dont fucking bite peoples shit.

this has gone on way to long and i hate having this whole page of bullshit but i want to end it. if you are up to it why dont you battle me, then one of us will shut the fuck up about this bullshit. you critisize my work like your running shit, so drop me an email at imadetheinternet@juno.com and if your not willing to step up then shut up.

alright...my two cents. not that anyone cares

just chillllllll, kise made a very very MINOR fuck up on a piece...shor, you act like everything youve painted has been flawless...everyone fucks up. now lets all just kill the beef and go paint some more pieces so we dont need to worry about can handle and letter proportion and 3ding!:D ..oh yeah, and post more pics

Originally posted by Element 518

alright...my two cents. not that anyone cares

just chillllllll, kise made a very very MINOR fuck up on a piece...shor, you act like everything youve painted has been flawless...everyone fucks up. now lets all just kill the beef and go paint some more pieces so we dont need to worry about can handle and letter proportion and 3ding!:D ..oh yeah, and post more pics

Originally posted by Face One

i left shit outta this perpously... and ran outt amontana so i didnt have the colros so i flipped em aroudn and changed the waves int eh fill to make it easier to piece but um yea here we go> http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b4dc20b3127cce87ef5892a4710000001610'>

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b4df37b3127cce86fc1ffac3a50000001610'>

FACE is keepin this shit alive keep em comin,there is way too much bitching.

Archived