Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How to get away...even when you get caught...

porque

shit man that games is bring so many kids into this game that shouldn't be here...there's these two kids just down the street from me that take shit from the game and tag it on peoples houses...but they are an easy way to get free paint

yeah the free paint thing is good but dont let them tag on peoples houses teachum some skills and lettering and then we wont have grand theft auto graffiti like my town. the video games these days have more tagging than before just like tony hawk,gta and the ecko game im tired of seeing "Grove Street For Life" tags on perfect walls just teach the youth and we wont have shit tags lol

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I fucking hate that grand theft graffiti Ecko bullshit. Back when I was still in Detroit I walked into an old warehouse complex by the river and saw a bunch of TRANE stencils up all over the damned place. I mean, if the game makes you want to do graff, whatever, cool, fine, and all that, but you can't take 10 seconds to think up a new handle? You have to go and write a tag from a fucking sell-out video game about fighting the establishment by paying the establishment a bunch of money for an Xbox and game?

Seriously, what the fuck.

And regarding the previous question about lying low - I was lying low for about four months before I started getting up again - but I got busted and didn't want to be out on the streets the next day with a new tag - the cops are stupid sometimes, but not that stupid - they would be able to figure out somebody getting up in all my old spots with a new tag in my old styles.

genome you think a couple of stencils are bad man come to my town all you see is Toy written over like famous writters (local writters) and trane beside all of them. These kids even take Dipset and Ghost from the game even thought ghost is from victoria(RIP) and the other ghost is a new york legend.

yeah and if your wearing gloves take them off when you walk from spot to spot, take that word of advice from dumbass over here, cop thought i was a jewel thief or burglar or something, but i just told him i had a kinky girlfreind and i was just coming home from her house and i forgot to take the gloves off, he bought it. lol

:lol: oh wow. haha. you're one slick cat.

i have a question on drug sniffing dogs:

recently i was at the airport and while i was at the baggage claim waiting for my luggage there was a police officer walking around with a dog who was sniffing everyone. that isnt legal, right? do drug sniffing dogs count as a form of a search?

• 1 month later...

^^^Theres your answer.

I dont fuck around with any late night conversations with police. I am a minor, so its against the law for me to even be out in the early hours of the morning. Most of the time cops dont say shit, but if they aproach me, im out.

Also, ive found no backpack makes a huge differance. obviously sometimes you need one when your on fat mission, but for 1 or 2 spot missions you should get a jacket that has hella weird pockets that fit cans and shit.

^^^Theres your answer.

I dont fuck around with any late night conversations with police. I am a minor, so its against the law for me to even be out in the early hours of the morning. Most of the time cops dont say shit, but if they aproach me, im out.

Also, ive found no backpack makes a huge differance. obviously sometimes you need one when your on fat mission, but for 1 or 2 spot missions you should get a jacket that has hella weird pockets that fit cans and shit.

yeah i agree with him.backpacks arent nessicary.and the jacket thing is the best idea and its also alot more believeable if you get stopped

^^Seriously, kid - Sticker trading? You even look, or you just go clicking around with your eyes closed?

Jesus.

To answer your off-topic question now before you go ask in another wrong thread, go by the post count - don't trade with most people with Rookie or Junior Member status unless you know them.

obviously i knew there was a sticker trading post but why would i post it in here i wouldnt wanna post it in the middle of where everyone is doin transactions but forget it i thought the same thing post counts and i guess that sums it up thanks for helping

• 2 months later...

okay i dunno if it been said yet but ill let you guys in on the twinky stratagy, be smart a cop will most likely leave you alone if your not wearin a messenger bag or a big poofy jacket i dont really advise that you ever go bombing with either, put your paint in a bag from Mcdonalds or another food or grocery store, etc.. it does work and i have been questioned then let go for using the old noggin once or twice, just say your making your way home with dinner, etc.. trust the twinky on this on...

one question ive just been wondering about. i got arrested a while ago, if im out bombing and police decide to stop me and find all the paint n what not, but follow the whole 4th amendment right speech n all the stuff in the first post, will my record fuck me over or am i in the clear?