best jay and silent bob film

Guest dice

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest mafIAkilla

yea,they are kevin smith films.....the plot actually revolves around jay and silent bob in "strike back",which makes only one "jay and silent bob" film.....but anyways,ill leave some stuff from the best kevin smith film.....

"i dont appreciate your ruse....."

"try not to suck any dick on your way thru the parking lot!"

"cute cat.whats its name?""annoying customer"

and one of the best quotes ever.....

"theres a million fine looking women in the world,dude,but they dont all bring you lasagna at work.most of em just cheat on you....."

Guest ctrl+alt+del

Jay and SB had a small roll in Scream 3. something about connie chung and shit. ill ask my brother tomorrow. he knows a shitload about everything Kevin Smith.

News Askew-For Everything Kevin Smith

The View Askew Universe

Youll all want to check out the View Askew link, thats the one with info about the movies.

A while back they had a contest to see who could come up with a good name for their section that featured fan mail. A friend of mine won with the name Fucked up letters from Fucked up People.

He got a bunch of the rare comic books, signed and and in mint condition.

The new movie that Kevin Smith will be making is going to be called Jersey Girl. And i guess what ive heard is that Jennifer Lopez has been cast in it, much to the dismay/dislike/disapproval of View Askews fans.

"Let me ask you a question man, your doing this for the pussy right?"

• 3 weeks later...

shit talker, you need to chill out and burn a spliff bro. i agree there is some dumb shit in those movies but for the most part i think theyre funny as fuck. i think jay and silent bob are mad funny in all of them but more in the ones where they just show little segments of them (not jay and silent bob strike back). i thought there were hella funny parts in jay and silent bob strike back too though. maybe you have to be a stoner to understand, i dont know. but the shit like, "what the fuck is the internet?" is so classic to me. and, "the female clit? yea i got a couple things to say abou the clit.... " that shit had me rollin. and when they were in the fast food place and got online and replied to all those kids clownin em and were just yellin in the restaurant, "all you little fucks are gonna pay!.... we are going to make you eat our shit, then eat your shit thats made of our shit...." sometimes theyre just so fuckin stupid and they do it pretty good and sometimes they do gay shit thats not even funny. all in all its worth watching. and im just kinda ramblin along while i listen to music...

later

Archived