MDR CREW !

saver

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Pilau Hands

personal opinion:

dig that first Chem. i would like it five dollars more if the forcefield was clean though. that Hont is pretty snazzy in my opinion. i've seen things similar to it before, but i dig it all the same. Rodeo: nice font except for the top of the D. Dig .others as well.

Proe - MDR lived by me for awhile......

I offered to hook him up with some paint from a "dollar can" spot I had....

He gave me twenty bucks to hook him up....

I said "sure okay"!!!

Actually went and picked some stuff up for him because he wanted to get together and paint.....

He later called me and said "Yo, I got to go and hook this nigga up with a bag" or some shit to that extent..... "I'll call you later so we can get together and paint something..." Yeah yeah yeah.... I go about my merry way and never did get a call.... Oh well..... He pages me like a fucking month later and wants to go paint freeways..... "Sorry, I'm mad busy I reply....." I just thought he was a flake and so in the end I owe him a few fr8's for the free paint supply..... $20 bucks worth to be exact!!! Thanks PROE..... You da' man!

Guest iced out mocha

nice ive seen syke and chem freights around here a few times....i like this mdr crew better than those fags sdv. (they just seem to front hard)

Archived