ever been homeless?

mapo wc

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest deadlydnut

I met a homeless guy the other day, he hopped trains, he knew a lot about trains, and with the knowledge on here and regular experience I talked to the guy about transit, he was cool, smart as hell, but was sad was this guy had kids who were 30 that wouldnt even take care of him, and just left him on his own when he was down...shit is was just wrong, So I gave him some cash and we raided this coffee house that was giving away these free doughnuts because some bands were playing their that sucked so we stole their food left and said bye to the guy..

Guest deadlydnut
Originally posted by cmeup

dude, that was cracked ass :lol:

;)

or kabar.....heh just messin around..

i ran away for two weeks when i was about 15. stayed under a bridge the first two nights, stayed at a friends apartment and another friends house, on the beach, and under a pier in a sandpit thing one night. i stole my food, and spanged money for cigarettes, weed, and bus fairs. i borrowed clothes and stole little things like socks, boxers, and boots. i was going to see how long i could take it, but my parents caught me when i came home to take a shower one day...not neccesarely a homeless experience, but close enough at the age of 15.

Guest ilikeskulls.

i was homeless sorta...more rebelling from my parents i guess.shit was going bad for me so they tried to send me to military school...i ran away and slept on the streets for 2 weeks and then another week on my friends couch.i was 14 at the time and was scared shitless.i got beat up and jacked for what little i had.it fucking sucked...and to think people live homeless most of there life sometimes.sometimes by choice,sometimes not.i could handle it better now though if the situation ever came up.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

yea my friend was homeless for a few days...he also ran away, and he slept in the fuckin park!! he said he was so fuckin scared off all the animals and shit he couldnt even sleep

if my parents threaten military school im definately running away...my friends parents said they would offer me housing so its all good, no street life for me!

my parents tossed my ass out of the house when i was like 14 or something, some bullshit about showing me the real world. that was the most fun 4 days of my life, well it started to suck after a while, sleeping on rooftops aint that cool. i just went downtown and tagged stuff.

I knew this chick who used to get beat up by her dad. And she always got into fights with her step mum. One day she just left. This was about 3 years ago. I saw her a couple months back, hanging out with these homeless crack heads. Apparantly she sucks dick for money.....

So the answer to you question is no......

nah.....I don't think so....but I did sleep under a pool table for 2 months with no blankets....that probably doesn't count.

Guest willy.wonka

no but if i would end up homeless,please believe i'd rob kmart for some seeds and run to the mountains and grow veggies and marijuana and hunt wild boar if i was...go down to the streets sell weed and creep on a come up...:king:

i talk to a lot of homeless and thier life seems pretty shitty down in the city,but have seen some "villages" out in the woods...

home is where you make it......

you like to see homo's naked??....

no,no.....

home is where you make it everybody knows dat!

"joe dirt" ha ha ha

when i was 14 or 15 i went through this hard core rebel phaze because my mom was so strict my whole life so i started not coming home till 9 or so at night but ma dukes wasnt down with that if i wasnt home by 6 then i was locked out for the the night so id skate downtown by myself, hell thats how i learned, around 10 or 11 id go to the magic shop and get high whith the guy who ran it afterhours and watch him practicr the dopest tricks whenever id decide to go home id have to sleep in the old broken down car in the back yard thats where it started i the years followed with me having to scale the side of the house and break in when mom was at work toshower, getting brought home by the cops and noone answering the door, and finally getting shiped off to stonewall jackson training school, a scary place you do not wanna go. but here i am now quite a few years later doin just fine i got good friends that have looked out for me along the way and i just look at the brighter side of evrything......and life aint bad

Originally posted by mapo wc

could you give more details?

why are you thinking about making this a career choice???

i have ended up in the situation that i myself have no home, but luckly enough there are always plenty of couches to dive on that i have only ahd a few nights were i was out on the streets... and it sure is not one of those thing that i am looking forward to having happen again...

Sort Of.

Yeah, I have lived out-of-doors for extended periods of time, but I never considered myself to be homeless. "Home" is wherever I happen to be at any given moment, and this was especially true when I was single. Being "homeless" is a state of mind. A good example is these guys that play on the idea that they are "down and out and need a hand up." The people I met when I was tramping 24/7 didn't want a hand up, they wanted some of all those square's cash so they could go buy some more booze and dope. I have to work pretty hard at not judging them for being lazy-ass mooches, especially when I see people that are paraplegics, people that are blind or deaf and people that are cerebral palsy survivors out there MAKING A DECENT LIVING for themselves. I see the same guys on the same street corner day-after-day. I have one acquaintance who has lived under the same bridge for THREE YEARS. Gimme a fuckin break. I like the guy, but I don't respect him. In three years he could have ridden every train in North America twice.

There's a big difference between being "homeless" through no fault of your own (I knew a secretary who came down with Hepatitis-C and lost everything she owned--her landlord seized all her possessions while she was in the hospital) and people that basically are "bums" (they mooch handouts and money) and "tramps." I was a tramp. I worked, and I took care of my own business, with the significant exception that I had a friend who basically was defrauding the Welfare people out of food stamps, for part of that time. But most of the time, I worked and supported myself, but chose to live the tramp life.

• 4 years later...

Archived