The new Stick Up Kids, and some of the old boys, too......

Dr. Dazzle

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...

"stick up kids in the world today...take everything you got..."

--slaughtahouse, MASTA ACE

swet is one of my bigger influences...can2 is hot...mate,zora, all those cats were doing insane productions in like 1993...the states are ligth years behind them on that shit...not that i really dig that shit, but its true...i think kent, can2, swet, bates, etc...i think they got the real style down. but is all personal taste, so kudos to the whole posse for ripping it for years.

SWET SWET SWET !!!

why will not bates post any swet photos here or make a SWET page when everyone is aking for it? he makes pages for him and others but no SWET when everyone wants to see it. lets see you do it MRFAMEMANEUROPE. get over your jelousy and do it for everybody already.

Originally posted by mrizm

SWET SWET SWET !!!

why will not bates post any swet photos here or make a SWET page when everyone is aking for it? he makes pages for him and others but no SWET when everyone wants to see it. lets see you do it MRFAMEMANEUROPE. get over your jelousy and do it for everybody already.

spoken like a true "english is my second language" man.

the effort was noble though...im thinking you are saying lets see a bates post?

or is it a swet post you are looking for?

i know there has been at least one swet post....i think....maybe not....im not sure about whether or not theres been any bates posts though..

fuck it im lost. bye bye.

Archived