"is the love for curry hereditary?"

cobra_clutch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest platapie
Originally posted by bufme1

CURRY HAS A POSSE!

and there called DPC!

i love curry. indian and japanese curry is great.:king:

its learned behavior I guess. Same reason most of us eat lots of fast food...we grew up eating lots of fast food. If you do somthing all your life you dont just stop doing it all of a sudden. You'll probably keep doing it unless its really bad for you.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Curry KILLS shit... I'm delighted to learn that fellow DPC'ers dig it. Vindaloo is the best, just make sure you got a healthy plate of yogurt next to you, cause water won't cut it. Beer,

El Curriero

Guest Dyptheria

oh, i do love indian curry, but why has no one mentioned thai curry. they got so many different styles. i make a really good green coconut curry.

Originally posted by shameless self promotion

^^^

NO SHIT..

Whoever lived in my apartment before me used to make that shit, cause the whole fucking house smells like it..i got like 80000 glade plug ins the day after i moved in...soo gross..

my neighbors used to rock curry like no others, goddamn in the summer time it was curry heaven for the whole neighborhood. try playing road hockey when all you can smell is curry.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

try playing road hockey when all you can smell is curry.

Mmmmmm.....that'd be heaven. Seriously, how can you not like curry? Some Nan bread to go with it, mint and yogourt dipping on the side, and a few samosas and onion bahjis?? God.......my mouth is starting to water:D

Originally posted by T.T Boy

dazzle you seem to be a bit confused, englishmen dont eat curry.

No man, all Englishmen do. Seriously, they have late night takeaways open so all the drunk people can enjoy a nice balti before they pass out. It's probably one of the most popular foods there. Ask your dad, he'll know....

I'm pretty sure that curry is now the national food of England, probably because there's about 5 billion Indians there......

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

No man, all Englishmen do. Seriously, they have late night takeaways open so all the drunk people can enjoy a nice balti before they pass out. It's probably one of the most popular foods there. Ask your dad, he'll know....

I'm pretty sure that curry is now the national food of England, probably because there's about 5 billion Indians there......

for some reason, when my dad visits england i dont think he eats curry.

Devouring Powdered Curry

My parents went to a pizza place in Anaheim where it's called little India. So they start eating the pizza and it has tons of curry in it. WTF

needless to say curry is only good in some meals.

Originally posted by Smart

chinese people get to eat chinese food everynight!

well..i get to eat korean food everynight... actually not really.. but my mom sometimes goes all crazy and cooks a bunch of korean bbq ... good stuff...

Guest Canadiano

been eating curry all my fuckin' life. I'm talking ALL.

you know what I don't understand? My britcanadian friends tell me that they eat just as much, or their dad cooks grrrreeeeattt curry. Trust me - no.

stupid facts like "more people in England eat curry than people in India." No lie. My buddy sez this with a straight face.

bloody english.

Archived