DEATH TO MANG

Guest sabbath

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest COP KILLER

YOU WANT BEEF HOMIE THIS COP KILLER NOT GIVING A FUCK LETS HANDLE THIS SHIT FUCK MANG 187 .GANG BANGING FOR LIFE.

ALL YOU TRUE WRITERS BETTER SUPPORT THE CAUSE OR ELSE BIG BAD ASS WAXERS GONNA GET REALLY ANGRY AND FUCK YOU GUYS UP

QUE VIVA LA CAUSA QUE VIVA LA CAUSA

:mexican: :mexican: :mexican: :mexican: :mexican: :mexican: :mexican: :mexican: :mexican: :mexican: :mexican: :mexican: :mexican: :mexican: :�

this is big bad ass waxer ( stop jocking my intro. cop killer) so now there is 3 people supporting the cause me , sabbath, and cop killer and im sure more people will join our cause death to mang we will never give up our cause

que viva la causa, viva, viva :mexican: :mexican: :mexican:

Guest ilikeskulls.

this is the saddest shit ever.you guys sound like fucking idiots(sabbath,wax,cop)...wait i'll rephrase that...you are idiots.your what's wrong with this world. fucking neanderthals...fucking evolve already.shits old.

You are such a fucking IDIOT. you started the thread now U want it closed? Thats it. Someone either ban this fool or close all of his threads cause this heads a fuck face. Even if you have skills, spend your time PAINTING. theres always room for improvemtn. All that I gather from this thread is your mad. Well, I am too. But at things that matter like people i KNOW and will MEET OCCASIONALLY. So you live in a ghetto as you say or poeple say, well, fuck you ok. DEAL WITH THAT SHIT. cause u know what, if you bitch about what Mang says, then you are gonna stay in that "Ghetto" forever. PEACE

Guest COP KILLER

I JUST TALKED TO SABBATH ON THE P-LINE THEY BANNED HIM, MANG ARE YOU HAPPY THIS IS REAL GRAFF BEEF COMES AND GOSE REAL FOOLS WOULDNT BITCH AT THE LAW THEY WOULD HANDLE IT THAT JUST SHOWS WHAT KIND OF A GUY YOU ARE GO CRY TO YOUR MOM.

Guest blink_ATX
Originally posted by Mr. Mang

i don't do graf. i thought you knew that.

then get the fuck up off this board dipshit

nuff said assmunch

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by blink_ATX

then get the fuck up off this board dipshit

nuff said assmunch

I don't graff either. Me and Mang win. Yay!!! Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest eessee
Originally posted by sabbath

THATS WHRITE IM A MAD TOY THAT THIKS I DESERVE CREDIT SO EVERYBODY SAY FUCK ME

okay