DEATH TO MANG

Guest sabbath

Originally posted by sabbath

YOU KNOW I JUST DONT LIKE YOU, BECAUSE YOUR FAKE TO ME WHERE I LIVE ITS REALLY HARD TO SURVIVE ANYWHERE YOU GO U COULD GET SHOT AT JUST FOR CATCHING A SPOT AND SEEING U UP LIKE THIS IS FAKE WHAT ELSE CAN I SAY I LIVE IN HELL BUT IT'S HEAVHEN TO ME.:crazy:

babyboy its like this...

if you from the ghetto, hood, pjs, or the block you want out

if you not you want in

obviously your hood aint hard enough, someone needs to teach you somethin playboy cause you fake as shit

and the only way you get respect in the hood is by earnin it, shit you wouldnt be on the computer if that was the case, an you aint me so take a hike :lol:

take your girl like emotions elsewhere

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sabbath

fuck me mang , you win this time let me just say you suck but if the people like let it be post some pics make these people happy. all in good fun, beef for life.;)

Guest greedy mars

mang is my boyyeeeeeeeeeeeeee dont fuck with him.. at least he is doing something.. wheres your stuff at.. you probly dont have any becuase your too worried about mang.. never doing shit always on here talking shit. get off his dick. .. i know my 7 year old brother can draw better but hey thats what mang does. so be it. i guess its cool in his own little way. wheres your shit at? post it up

Guest greedy mars

nice excuse.. yeah well quite hidding behind your screen.. i hate faggots that dont leave names. blah .. bye now

Guest imported_Tesseract
Guest TECONE SW

this is the saddest fuckin thread I've seen in a while... sabbath you a fuckin toy for startin this shit... yeah I hate mang too I think he's fuckin wack... but I wouldn't start a thread about someone in the fuckin benches (FLICKS) and not even post any flicks... this is just another waste of my time... and sabbath... I've never heard of your wack ass ghetto you from and trust... you sound like a homo aol thug... so stop before you embarrase yourself even more...

crew... please close this wack thread before it gets oven more toy...

Guest COP KILLER

THIS IS BIG BAD ASS COP KILLER WHATS UP SABBATH THAT FOOL IS MAD CRAZY TAKEN ON A BUNCH OF FLAPPERS I LIKE THE WAY YOU THINK HOMIE THAT SHIT IS STUPID ILL JOIN YOUR FUCKING CAUSE FUCK MANG.ASESINOS DE LA MANG.:cool:

this is big bad ass waxer ( stop jocking my intro. cop killer) so now there is 3 people supporting the cause me , sabbath, and cop killer and im sure more people will join our cause death to mang we will never give up our cause

que viva la causa, viva, viva :mexican: :mexican: :mexican:

Guest COP KILLER

THIS IS OG COP KILLER FUCK THE REST, IM NOT SABBATH IM NOT WAXER IM STRAIGT UP COP KILLING IN THIS GAME, YOINK ON MY DICK BITCH FROM THE SOUTH SIDE OF HATE.

Archived