funny thangs found in people's doo-doo holes...

cobra_clutch

ttp://www.well.com/user/cynsa/graphics/liveammo.jpg'>

you think that's dope? check the corresponding story:

"I have a butt page story for you, but, unfortunately, no documentary evidence. The story was told me by my brother, who used to lodge with a nurse. It is the nurse's story. About five years ago an old WW2 veteran used to come into a hospital clinic in the east end of London suffering from bad haemorroids (piles). The clinic did what they could, but they could never relieve the most painful pile, which would hang down and get stuck on the seam of the man's underpants. To rid himself of the nuisance of this pile, the old man used to push it back up into his rectum using the artillery shell from an anti-aircraft gun he used to man in the war. One day the shell got stuck and the man was forced to hobble down to the hospital to get it removed. As the doctor was about to insert his fingers into the old man's rectum to remove the shell he said 'Of course, this shell is spent, isn't it?' 'Oh no,' said the old man 'There's enough ammo in that shell to blast a airplane out of the sky.' So the doctor called in the army bomb squad, who built a lead box around the old man's asshole and defused the shell, before removing it."

ain't that some shit?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by boogie hands

i mean, the 20 inch dildo....damn....was it really necessary to go for all 20 inches?? some people just dont know when to quit i guess....

thanks boogie, you wanna come clean the snapple off my screen now?

Originally posted by deznatori

It says 20x4 cm. That's centimeters there are like 36cm in a foot.

There was a girl I went to school with that got frozen hot dogs stuck up in herself 2 times. Once in 6th and again in 10th grade. Wouldn't you learn the first time.

wouldn't they freeze to her cooter slime?

Archived