New Coke and Pepsi is Gross

jismone

What is up with coke and pepsi now-a-days? Lemon Pepsi and Lemon Coke and now Vanilla Coke... all this stuff is gross as fuck and the labels are so similar, ive boughten vanilla coke twice on accident.. pepsi stick to pepsi and coke stick to coke.. and cherry coke

peeze

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Vanilla Coke is dope...tastes like rum and coke sort of....I've been drinking that shit lately to cut back on alcohol.

Originally posted by rip

where in the hell are you guys finding vanilla coke? we dont have it on the west coast gay shit. pepsi should make clear pepsi again that shit was banging till the wheels fall off.

try a 7-11 or ampm.

Guest ego trippin
Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

la33.jpg

Makros, while i agree with the principal you're stating here in general, there are some things in the above table that are absolutely ludicrous.

I mean, come on! A specific gravity of 1.0210!!! That shit just doesn't work!!! I've heard that the FBI are spying on you, as the government is feeling a little threatened by your outspoken views on soil testing and soil distribution.

I got your back.

Originally posted by ego trippin

Makros, while i agree with the principal you're stating here in general, there are some things in the above table that are absolutely ludicrous.

I mean, come on! A specific gravity of 1.0210!!! That shit just doesn't work!!! I've heard that the FBI are spying on you, as the government is feeling a little threatened by your outspoken views on soil testing and soil distribution.

I got your back.

amen.

Guys...just relax here for a second. That data sheet is a little something i did up 5 years ago. These days, yes, gravity of 1.0210 for 30.0 grams of soil does sound rather absurd, but things have changed. At this day and age, times are crazy. Soil has become a bit less dense and gravitational pull seems to have shifted a bit. I'm sorry for posting old data, but if you think of the "specifics" as "roughly", then you will see that the calculations are not too far off.

Sorry.

Jones' soda in genaral is the greatest stuff ever made

the pictures on the bottles just make it that much better

my roommate has a collection of all the jones' bottles we have drank over the years, its fucking massive and we have no repeat pictures on the bottles.

Archived