goddamnedsonofabitch

buttercup

Who ever decided to sneak in to my (bodice_ripper) account, change the motherfucking password, change the e-mail addy it sends new passwords to, and feck with my location etc..................you can bite my snatch you little internet dweeb. have you nothing better to do?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

no doubt this little social bottom-feeder is quietly fantasising about his own little scene in Hackers. Not exactly a high skill move on your part really, you little whelp, you damp squib. "oh I'll change her location, just so she knows I've been...". very droll - too clever. Oh I feel so violated!All you done is give me one more thing to rant about, my little proto-nerd. Off my planet.

There's absolutely no evidence in our logs that our server was compromised in any way. If it had been I think they'd do a bit more than just mess with your account. Further, the chances of someone actually cracking our server and msn or hotmail just to mess with you is slim to none.

Your account wasnt hacked. You logged in from somewhere and never logged out. The next person just came along and changed your info.

(I wasn't implying any fault of 12oz whatsoever)

I can't think where that could have happened - I only ever log in from home. It wasn't anyone in my family. Though it must be someone I know because why else would they change my location to Kildare?

anyway, how do I go about getting my account back? the password's been changed and I tried getting my details sent to my email addy but none were forthcoming....................

Archived