How was your weekend?

Friday: Went to the orioles game with my pops, both got drunk, got stuck on a bus back to the metro station...we arrived home at 145am...but a great baseball game though!!

Saturday: Woke up early in the morning, pulled apart my car to put a new amp i purchased, figured id put some new wiring in too, took forever, somehow i end up doing something wrong and blowing my amp..well at least it doesnt work, im retarded when it comes to wiring..blah..

Later i made my girl spaghetti, i didnt like how my sauce came out, shoulda let it cook just alittle longer, then watched the hurricanes game...damnit, i hate the red wings.

Today: woke up at 12 sat around scratching my balls, toyed with the amp some more, nothing goin, went over to my girls and chilled...back home agian to make some fahitas(spelling..?) for myself before my girl comes over to watch scarface and maybe get it on.

Over all, a good weekend.

How'd it go for you all?? (oh and i hit up some freights on saturday night after my girl fell asleep.:D )

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest platapie

thrusday i got real drunk and shook my booty. friday i got ripped and weent to a dj battle go a cute girls number. staurday i went to a bar bq where all these really hto girls were playign records. and i got the digis of one of them. and then after that i wen to the club saw willy wonka then i went and danced with the ladys:D then went and ate at the hungry lion cafe at 300 in the am. and tonight is my homies bday party. so the moral of my life is.

d

r

u

n

k

>>>>>al the time:king:

Got drunk and sat in front of the stupid computer or TV. It sucks moving to a new place and not knowing anyone.

But thanks to Tony Soprano, I had a great saturday...went to the vapors mag thing, free shit, free booze (well a tiny bit) and good music. Too bad no one else seemed to be feelin it cept a handfull of other people.

...looks like it's time for my lunch...top ramen and guiness...if you guys need me, you'll know where ill be :) in front of this stupid fuckin screen.

Guest uncle-boy

and i got salasi eyed at a dj battle on friday.

and today (sunday) i'm going to the beach.:king:

Guest platapie

looks like the DPC had teh best weekend so far. but when arent we doing the crazyness?????:confused: :crazy:

friday: drank a 12 pack and watched "Screwed" all by myself....funfunfun

saturday: benched and watched colors by myself and mothman prophecies with my girl....nice to have her back home

today: fuck around all day, read and benched....

pretty boring weekend but who cares....i painted 2 nights earlier in the week and the big scallopshrimptunagrilloutkegbeerhurricanes party is tommorow night....hurricanes are just playing with detroit....its on from here....

Guest -MOE LESTER-

friday, went to this girls house, smoked a bowl and then i banged her

saturday, went bushopping, just chilled, some girls rolled up on me asking for alcohol, so i got into the car and bought them some, then one sucked my dick and i made out with the other

today, met some chick on the bus, i went to her house and banged her

note- this may or may not be true

of course it isnt true, i havent talked to a girl since i was 6

My weekend wasn't bad...

Friday - worked.

Saturday - painted from the morning till the afternoon hours.

Sat at home for the rest of the Saturday talking to Fox Mulder on AIM for many hours with the occasional break to 1) paint a canvas and 2) talk on the phone with someone.

Sunday - Went for a ride and showed some new flicks to my boy. Came home and went out with some girl to our friends house to wish him goodbye. Tried miserably to make the canvas from Saturday night, which was a canvas from a couple weeks ago to look like something.

Then I worked the night away and now, here I am.... home sweet home.

Guest deadlydnut

My childhood home got bulldozed to nothing...I have no paint, and A girl I love and broke up with me now has a boyfreind whois 10x better than me, I'm going to go steal paint now, and go destroy anything in my face....fuck you all:o

im lovin it

fri. relaxed

sat. seen the fight

tonight got

AZ - Peices of a Man

Lox - Money Power Respect

Bigge - Ready to Die

all classics. and to top it off

Phil Anselmos latest album :lol: you cant go wrong

im lovin it....

Originally posted by Matthew13

Got drunk and sat in front of the stupid computer or TV. It sucks moving to a new place and not knowing anyone.

But thanks to Tony Soprano, I had a great saturday...went to the vapors mag thing, free shit, free booze (well a tiny bit) and good music. Too bad no one else seemed to be feelin it cept a handfull of other people.

...looks like it's time for my lunch...top ramen and guiness...if you guys need me, you'll know where ill be :) in front of this stupid fuckin screen.

I couldnt make it out 2 that spot. I went to BFE to watch the Tyson fight and i was fucken tired from Fri night when i went to a bar in Hollywood.I met this cutie and im trying to sack up to call her. I freaken hate calling girls for the frist time.

Guest socrates

my weekend began with the words "please step out of the car......."

and will end tuesday morning with the words "will the defendant please rise.........."

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by deadlydnut

My childhood home got bulldozed to nothing...I have no paint, and A girl I love and broke up with me now has a boyfreind whois 10x better than me, I'm going to go steal paint now, and go destroy anything in my face....fuck you all:o

wow dude i feel you on that shit....where you just feel like such a loser where you seriosly dont give a fuck anymore...girls are the cause of all this shit....go rack 150 cans man, and go fuck up 5 miles of blocks! it will make you feel better man, go tag that dudes house too....paint a huge cock on his driveway and maybe an osama bin laden face!

Guest deadlydnut
Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

wow dude i feel you on that shit....where you just feel like such a loser where you seriosly dont give a fuck anymore...girls are the cause of all this shit....go rack 150 cans man, and go fuck up 5 miles of blocks! it will make you feel better man, go tag that dudes house too....paint a huge cock on his driveway and maybe an osama bin laden face!

I know I just hate this shit, a girl you truely fucking love for once and connect so well, and then she finds some punk ass in a emo fucking band...A FUCKING EMO BAND!!! she was like "oh but I can relate to his problems so much and we have so much in common"oh man, i'm so fucking pissed, and he's some abercrombie rich whore who could buy her anything...god, shit just steams me....

Guest -MOE LESTER-

yea man i would probably flip out if that happened...just go whoop his ass really bad.....im a jealous kinda guy and if some girl i liked was going with someone better than me i would even the odds by messing his face up or kicking him in the nuts so hard he wont be able to screw her......life sucks

Archived