Old School Tattoo's

Matthew13

"i went to go get a tat 2 years ago - a straight edge tat on my wrists. thank god the place was closed.

those non-thuggish, affectionate males may want to replace "thug life" with "hug life"

hell yes."

Adam Barton did that in really nice script on a friend of mine's wrists. It was sick as fuck. I don't know if i would've gotten it ('specially since i drink like a fish), but it was a dope fiuckin tattoo none the less.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest serpent of the light

i just got my first tattoo, yay.

i got the fist from the cover of 'lets go' right above my heart.

i was surprised at how much it DIDNT hurt, i'd heard all these crazy horror stories about how my face would be white like a ghost and i'd be crying and shit, all i did was sweat a lot. i'm getting some stuff on my arms in a couple weeks. i'll post pics when i can.

i just finished designing my first and only tattoo right before i came here to see whats goin on. wow, that was really great.

i just gotta clean it up, straighten it out and stick it next to my computer screen so i can look at it every day and make sure i dont get tired of it....

for some reason i am strongly against having other people design tattoos for you if your artistically inclined in the first place.

iCEBERG shrugs

i need to invest in a scanner

ICEBERG- Ya, I agree about designing all your tattoo's...with the exception of my sleeve in progress...i designed all the other ones. The one problem I've found though, is that since i draw them...as time goes by, I notice all the little screw ups in the drawing. Nothing big, they still look pretty good. But you know when you draw stuff yourself, you see whats wrong with it even htough no one else does. That's why i found someone who's origional art i dug in the first place to work on me, that way it always looks good to me...if that makes any sense at all, hehe.

...I tried doin' some webcam shots for ya'll to see what im talkin bout, but this camera's so shit it just looks like a dark blur...sorry

Guest HESHIANDET

well as sad as it is seeing something very cool become somewhat of a popular culture trend, its at least comforting that sailor jerry's designs have been for years and when all the emo puss's are old and over their tattoo faze they will still have quality tats....

Originally posted by Matthew13

ICEBERG- Ya, I agree about designing all your tattoo's...with the exception of my sleeve in progress...i designed all the other ones. The one problem I've found though, is that since i draw them...as time goes by, I notice all the little screw ups in the drawing. Nothing big, they still look pretty good. But you know when you draw stuff yourself, you see whats wrong with it even htough no one else does. That's why i found someone who's origional art i dug in the first place to work on me, that way it always looks good to me...if that makes any sense at all, hehe.

...I tried doin' some webcam shots for ya'll to see what im talkin bout, but this camera's so shit it just looks like a dark blur...sorry

i know exactly what your saying. mine is very simple tho but i can see what you mean otherwise. there really isnt room for error on mine. id like to explain it but its one of those things id like to keep for myself. i just got done deleting the whole paragraph i wrote on it :lol:

i hate when i do that

my tats have all been artistic colaberations with my tattoo artists. I would present them with a design then I would sit down and re-work it with them until I feel it was better design yet still holding very strong with my design....I don't see how osmeone can just walk into a tattoo shop flip through a flash book and then say "I want that one"...thats just lame.

Archived