Old School Tattoo's

Matthew13

I just got done thumbing through the latest issue of Destroy All Monthly, and I've noticed a new trend developing in ad's and record covers. It seems like every band and their mother has a album coming out with a couple of nautical stars and a pirate ship, or some sailor jerry shit. Now this is nothing new, it's been goin' on for a while, but the one that really hit me was the new Mighty Mighty Bosstones ad. It's a shame, cause everyones probally gonna play it out in a year or so. O' well, at least it's a good trend..better than overly done artsy emo and indie covers.

Your thoughts?

matthewmotherfuckingthirteen.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest platapie
Originally posted by d-town_bomber

"THUG LIFE" in old english

i tried gettign that but im fat so when i sit down it says

"BUGS WIFE"

guess somethings wernt ment to be.

I knew a crazy ex-bank robber with one testicle back in reno named bug. This guy was nuts and would shoot off ruby (his gun) for no reason. He has a real religious wife that he cheated on with anything that moves...and i mean ANYTHING. He's probally dead or in jail now.

Fire Inside- Fuck em, if you like em that's all that matters.

Doom Farmer- Ya, Im that way too, I like the new school style on old school tattoo's alot, but Im all bout the black and gray. I have a half of sleeve of just black and grey, and all the details and everything pop out alot nicer in my opinion. I like color alot too, i just think black and grey works better on me.

Originally posted by Matthew13

Fire Inside- Fuck em, if you like em that's all that matters.

That's what I say.. FUCK 'EM. I'm not getting my tattoo's for anyone but myself. The meaning is there for me.

Originally posted by jupiters7

...i heard a fire inside had a jail house anker on his cheast .;)

Sssshh! I'm not too proud of that one!

i am trying to get every little funny thing sailor jerry has ever done on a sheet of flash worked into my sleeves... it is going pretty good so far, but i am sre there are some sheets of flash i have never seen!

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by T.T Boy

i have a tattoo of a butt with a tattoo of a butt on it, and its on my butt.

ehhh... heh heh heh... that's cool dillweed !

Archived