nutritious meal of italian steel

Guest NATO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Southern kid

yeah..that looks so much harder than hitting trains in america. :rolleyes:

Why don't you go to Italy and try it yourself? I think any action shot can make things look easier than it seems. Dudes were smart enough to find good spots. I wonder what Italian jail is like...

Guest Wilt

its fucking graffiti..not some.."oh im fucking tougher because the spots i hit have higher levels of danger" you just sound like jealous people.you sound like a bunch of jocks.graff jocks. whatever, the flicks were sick as fuck.out of all of them i found the most enjoyment in the "READ" wholecar....nice....love this post

Guest railroadjerk

go see what italian policemen look like. not the fat donut eating variety like we have around here, bro.

two forces; politzia and carabineiri both sit around and eye you like they would beat your as for fun, which ive heard has been known to happen to writers.

remember this

http://bigmother.jumex.org/~superfly/romacarab.jpg'>

american police have an utter indifference to most people, thats how we can get over. in italy they are looking for a reason to fuck you over. good luck in jail?

great shots those. makes me want a piece of that action. :D

muahahahahaha the italian mobs gonna send someone to assasinate you for saying that shit...

:lol:

good stuff.

tease

^^^KillYurSteel brought up the weapons of choice

my boy went to italy, and the fact that the police carry machine guns

instead of handguns... convinced him to not break any laws while

in foreign land.... well he thought about being a law abiding tourist, then

realizing that he had bags of paint to unleash...

but i know for sure i wouldn't be street bombing in busy sections of the

city i new a police officer had a mack10

Originally posted by urban ghost

these pics aree lookin nice, good to see steel getting rocked in the mother-land....

The Motherland is Germany. I love seeing eruotrains getting hit. I don't like all of the stuff that's on them but I love seeing em get knocked out.

Yes that's right Europe is one big yard, no yard is different to any other yard, from a Paris metro to a scrap in Poland it doesn't matter! Take your pick! Come to Europe where all the trains are free. (Remember to send us the pictures!)

(Just remember to look out for those guys you see in Dutch yuards painting trains who are wearing iluminous workmans jackets with radio's! Hilarious! Everyone here paints!!)

Guest Tikriminal

bing bang boom

aaah i just have to laugh at these yankee doodle american dickheads who diss european shit because its "too easy" well in that case fuck dondi, seen, duster and all the ny legends cause back then trains were jsut too easy.. get your pussy asses off the computer seat and take a risk... the easiest things are often the things that everyone thinks are impossible.. when it comes down to it you can ALWAYS do a few tags at the station when the train stops.. i know id give that for a million freights, hard or not graff has never been about painting things noone gives two fucks about, just because they are "hard" it was always about saying fuck you im gonna paint the train your riding and you HAVE to look at it no matter what you do.. fuck the society that calls our art vandalism and dont let them take control of you by making clean trains "hard".. there will always be kids in every country who will say fuck you to the fences and the gaurds and the dogs and just shut up and get shit done.. and they are the real kings, not old pussys who are too scared to take a risk..

kings can never afford to sit on their laurels.. just paint

Archived