happy b-day komrad..fr8s&stuff

Bevis

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

how the hell has this only gotten 3 responses so far? is everyone on here blind? Sigh, Other+Ono (sickest ono I've seen in a long time), Kahn, Nace ("Drippy"? its cleaner than anything I've done...), and Pier with the tagged up ladies...what the fuck more do you want? I would have at least expected 5 or 6 posts about the tagged up chick. shit...

dammit bevis is she wearing a diaper in that 2nd picture...is pier having sex with 13 year olds again...and can i hit that shit next time im up there? shit pass it to the homies...

ill freights too...that bulk looks a lot different than his older shit...

that pier is dope too...but just cause of that biter tag on the left!!! http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//biggrin.gif'>

Guest onebadmotherfucker

i wonder if thats the girl that gave pier those weird bumps in his mouth, i see you and bulk burned that night, too bad you didynt show our door. sucks for komrad to have his b-day when hes on h.a.

Originally posted by flixs Posta:

great FR8s RIP king naceo...

BEVIS are you BY chance from A.Z. I know a pier that writes tb..

pier is strait outta the country, he does all his fr8s in the woods when he's not wrestling bears, im sure he doesent give a shit about some sorry son of a bitch writing his name..

Originally posted by onebadmotherfucker:

i wonder if thats the girl that gave pier those weird bumps in his mouth, i see you and bulk burned that night, too bad you didynt show our door. sucks for komrad to have his b-day when hes on h.a.

you mean the girl that chopped him like a champ? i think it's a different girl

Originally posted by fu:

pier looks like he weighs about 90 pounds...

bitch you've never met pier. shut the fuck up. you'll get broke off...how bout coming out with your name so we can handle this proper. you talk shit all over the message board but never fess up.

Archived