CHASE STORIES

Dawood

the year was 1994. 5 of us were in this "close quarter" lay-up on the edge of the downtown section of our city. one kid said he was just going to look out and not paint. but what writer can resist when four other kids are painting. were scattered about the layup which has about 9 cars layed up against a building, and some over a bridge with an active street and tracks running parallel to the siding track (where the trains are layed up) on the other side of the train. to boot anyone driving by can see your feet on underneath the train and the aerosol mist hovering on top of the train as you paint. the best part of this layup for painting is near the bridge. while i was in the middle of my piece i heard a car door slam down on the street. i look at the kid who was "supposed" to be looking out and he's steady painting. nobody else heard it so i just kept painting. i get the fill up on my second piece and i heard this loud bang on the other side of the train. we all do the standard "duck down" to look under the train. at first we didnt see anything. we wait a minute and started painting again. less than a minute later we hear it again. everybody else ducks down again, but this time i take a slight peek between cars and theres a csx bull directly on the other side of the train throwing rocks at the train. now this lay-up is in a crack infested warehouse type of neighborhood and even when were back there painting there may be some fools back there smoking rocks, watching us paint. i think the bull was too scared of the junkies to come over and run up on us. naturally we all scatter. running out of the lay-up. its kind of difficult to explain this spot, but there are tracks in the middle with a street on both sides of the tracks, and the tracks are kind of elevated. we all got out of the layup and are walking down the trax quickly, with our paint and all of a sudden this bull drives by real slow, and then slams on his brakes. so we ditch our paint and jet and get off into the neighborhood before he has a chance to double back around. at this point we split up. so now (and always were) we're in a predominantly black neighborhood. 2 white kids, 2 black kids and an asian kid, at 1 am. this is the more active part of the neighborhood, with a few banks, fast food joints etc. even though we're split up we can all still see each other and where we are in relationship to the car, so we can all arrive there together. just as i get near the parking lot where the car is, i see this bull cruzing around very slow. he passes right by me, and eyeballs me hard as hell because im standing out like a sore thumb in this hood. we finally get back to the car safely and get in. as were pullin out of the parking lot this bull pulls in and passes our car (which has a 3% tint) and we peil out on his ass.

and come back about 3 hours later to retrieve the paint.

may not sound very exciting (8 years later), but on the night it happened i was shitting bricks.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

almost got it.....

okay so this one day me an 2 of my boys r out painting on a train at like 3 in the afternoon. cause we got this train yard where there ain't no way for people to see u at all. so we're just standing there painting away and when we're done we all start walking back to the car and when we look around the corner of one of the train cars at where i am parked at. there's a cop parked behind me. keep in mind that it's at the bottom of a hill on the side of the street back in the geto where only crack houses and prostitutes r. so he's standing there writing me a parking ticket, when he looks over at the exact same time as i look around the train and he sees me an is like he stop right there. so we all bounce the hell outta there and he's chasin us an shit. but the sad thing is that this cop was kinda fat and he got winded real quick chasin abuncha 19 year-olds so we all doubled back right after him cause he was hunched over all breathin heavy an shit and my friend just frickin plowed right into his fat ass knockin him on the ground as we all ran by him. anyway we ducked into an abandoned house for a few hours so they wouldn't know that the car they just gave a ticket was mine. and then split.

it's not the greatest story ever but how many of u have assulted a cop and gotten away with it? :lol:

okay this story is definitely not as good as some of the others, but regardless...

me and my friend were out doing our first shit on our first night, just with little shittty paint markers. we were doing something on the back of this dumpster, and suddenly we here this really stealthy sounding car you can barely hear pull up with his lights off, right in front of the dumpster. Me and my friend turn in opposite directions and hit our noggins together hard as a motherfucker. Not sure if it's a cop or not, we fucking cut out. We book down like two blocks (luckily there's no traffic in town that late because I never looked for cars crossing the street). I looked back and didn't see shit, so we cut over into this parking lot of the business where my mom worked at the time and fucking dove into these bushes. We chilled there for a while, then somehow made it back to my car. The funny thing was the police station was just on the other side of the building we were ducking beside.

ok one night me and freinds are paintn under a bridge beside a the rails so were paint and this train rolls by and stops so we figuer hey maybe he saw us so we flexd then we go back to the spot a week later dude to work and other shit that was going on so where back with coronas and theres a train just sitn tight so we go to crack open the beers and to our surpise we have no opener so i rumage thru my bag find a paint can opener. we start to booz the train leaves so me and my buddy finish up but he's got a lil more to do then out of no where this rail walker comes walkn down the rails sees us we start bookn all three of us have 710ml of coronas i stuff mine in my inside jacket pocket ran more hopd a train lost this rail walker and the best part no spill in the jacket

• 2 months later...

ok ok i got one this happend about 3 months ago

ok me and some of my friends were skating in a parking garage downtown and i had a black can with me so i was all i need to bust something so i had a friend come with me and be a look out while i bust a kiwk bomb inside this garage ,, well on the way to the spot i was gunna hit there were some cameras but i figured its all good cuz i will just take a door out so it will look like i walked through well the door was locked so the camera saw me walk to the spot and back (that was mistake #1) the second bad thing was we walked out the door and the cams saw us and we got out and there was 2 cops but im all they dont know what just happend so its all good but i did have a skateboard on me so i was kinda nervuz they would pull me over and maby check my bag well they drove by and i went back in the garage and told every one that i just saw to cops roll by and i did a bomb so we need to dip well the cops pulled a kwik one on us and came by again and seen us laoding up into the van and they pulled us over before we could even start to drive. he started talkin to the driver and then the security guard came out this is when i started getting nervis and my hand had black paing on it cuz i used a german fat on a rusto soo that spells crazy mess well the cop didnt know anything bout the graff so we just drove off but had the security guard seen me and my boy walking there and checked it out that would have been it

not to bad eh?? SOUTH CAROLINA SUCKS ASS

this is a pretty dumb thing.....walkin into the biggest yard in my town....you have to walk on a fully illuminated parking lot thing coasting the trains (needless to say full of cops), cross 8 tracks and you're there. as soon as we start walking towards the spot we see 3 figures dressed in black come out from behind a mass of rubbles, we say oh shit it's the bulls, we make a run for our silly asses, get out of the yard and hide. after 5 minutes 3.......writers walk out of the yard. :rolleyes:

another time.....this one in belgium. paintin a train, must have been a pretty heated spot, i dunno. as we're pulling our last overlines a fuckin engine pulls up like 50 meters from us. in half a sec we're under the train; the situation is like before, we have to cross like 10 lines to run down a fuckin steep passage full of nettles. so we say they saw us, no doubt. we get out from under the train, do the overlines and run like morons crossing the lines, crashing down the slope and getting back to the camping full of blisters and sores, but nonetheless pretty amused:D

Archived